Official March Madness Thread

Luckily, since I might have the worst bracket ever, I only have Kentucky into next round and losing to Texas tech. South Carolina really screwed me.
In three brackets. But the big money one I had Duquesne and Oregon. I'm pleased.

In three brackets. But the big money one I had Duquesne and Oregon. I'm pleased.
Of course I have Texas tech going a long ways. I'm F'd no matter what. I blame Izzo.

Not only does Kansas not shoot free throws there if it’s not called a foul, but they also would have had a 5 on 4 advantage the other way.

Ref got sucked in to seeing the shooter hitting the floor hard.

4 B1G games tomorrow, rooting for all expect Wisco can stay home. Wisco only 5.5 point favorites, NWester 3.5 point underdogs, Purdue should win easily and Nebraska is 1.5 point favorites.

Also New Mexico looking like 2.5 point favorites as the 11th seed

what a brutal call! you just cant get that wrong in that situation.

but man samford plays some fun basketball to watch. in your face all game. and they played 10 guys for than 7 minutes and 9 guys more than 13 minutes! cant imagine we see that from any other team the rest of the tourney

I saw Cooper hit a half courter and the end of the half in a losing effort last night. Didn’t watch it live so no idea how the rest went for him.

For those interested Treyton Thompson plays today at 1:45 on cbs. Averaging 4.5 pts and 4 rebounds on 16.4 minutes a game this season.

NW might get run off the floor if FAU can relax and stop turning the ball over

Saw a couple like that last night. Maybe they get a little nervous on the big stage.

Definitely. They have having trouble with what should be routine plays. And so many turnovers. Some due to good defense....but many unforced errors as well.

It's the curse of Iowa football.

Definitely. They have having trouble with what should be routine plays. And so many turnovers. Some due to good defense....but many unforced errors as well.

It's the curse of Iowa football.

I hope you bet the under🤣

Totally forgot about Greenlee playing for FAU.

solid player

Top Bottom