***OFFICIAL IUPUI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I like Keinys. Seens well trained and comfortable on the court. Just needs to adjust to speed of play and length of defenders.
Was thinking the same. A few games ago he looked like a young player learning a higher level of play. Tonight after some more time he looked comfortable and more free. He could be a very nice player.

I'm starting to fall in love with the B1G+ announcing crew. Tonight's duo were the Kings of Hyperbole. Never have I heard more overstatements than I heard tonight. IUPUI was down by over 30 points and the crew declares that "this has been a tight match." It was like listening to listening to Lloyd and Harry doing commentary and suddenly you get " so you're saying there's a chance" dropped in.

These kids just make me laugh. AggieVision North.

If you watched the women's game against Purdue, in the last play of the game, you see the ball go out of camera range and by the time they switch to another camera the game is over. You never actually saw the ending of the game.

B1G+ just makes me laugh. I paid for the yearly in December of last year and my subscription runs out on the 21st. Here's to hoping they don't cut me off midway through the game. 😅

I'm starting to fall in love with the B1G+ announcing crew. Tonight's duo were the Kings of Hyperbole. Never have I heard more overstatements than I heard tonight. IUPUI was down by over 30 points and the crew declares that "this has been a tight match." It was like listening to listening to Lloyd and Harry doing commentary and suddenly you get " so you're saying there's a chance" dropped in.

If you watched the women's game against Purdue, in the last play of the game, you see the ball go out of camera range and by the time they switch to another camera the game is over. You never actually saw the ending of the game.

B1G+ just makes me laugh. I paid for the yearly in December of last year and my subscription runs out on the 21st. Here's to hoping they don't cut me off midway through the game. 😅
They also said "This is anyone's game" at multiple points at the second half when the Gophers were up by 20+ points. The last specific instance I can recall, it was "anyone's game" with Minnesota leading 89-50 with 10 minutes left to play.

Second game in a row with 5 free throw attempts AND second game in a row with 28 three point attempts AND just one shy of the 68 FG attempts last game. What are the odds? And 7 steals like last game. (I am going down a rabbit hole here.)
Hard to go to the line against a team that made little effort to defend. It’s not as though we didn’t take it to the hoop. We did. Had plenty of dunks and offensive rebs.

This was a fun game to watch, I thought, and probably the timing was good for the players. Carrington had just announced the he was stepping away. Garcia needs some more rest for his ankle. Everybody got to play and they had fun out there. With little defense played, we got to see some fun dunks and some great shooting, and a record-setting assist performance . Hopefully, it’s a morale boost. The players aren’t dumb. They know they will be facing far greater competition very soon.

Last edited:

One of the guys sounded like he was doing a WWF wrestling character voice! "That play was unreal!"

This was a fun game to watch, I thought, and probably the timing was good for the players. Carrington had just announced the he was stepping away. Garcia needs some more rest for his ankle. Everybody got to play and they had fun out there. With little defense played, we got to see some fun dunks and some great shooting, and a record-setting assist performance . Hopefully, it’s a morale boost. The players aren’t dumb. They know they will be facing far greater competition very soon.
May have been posted in the thread but here is a highlight video from the game.

Definitely had the feel of an exhibition game but still great to see them dominate with 2 starters on the shelf. Parker Fox is fun to watch when he goes for a dunk....looks so effortless.

Fun to watch the guys show their talent against a lesser team.

Biggest concern for me as competition gets tougher is our inability to defend the dribble drive. We game up a whopping 52 points in the paint last night and 20 to their small PG . Hawk needs to dish out 10 asst/game just to offset all the easy buckets he gives up in the lane. I hope Ben has a zone ready or different stratedgy
to defend the perimter.

I like Keinys. Seens well trained and comfortable on the court. Just needs to adjust to speed of play and length of defenders.
One of the perks of scheduling opponents like this is for reasons like this. Allowing Dawson time to heal without rushing, and getting players deeper on the bench some actual gametime reps. Even if it's against the 10th worst team in college hoops

Ihnen with a second straight decent game scoring. All 6 of his attempts were from beyond the arc. He has now hit on 6 of his last 9 on threes. Much better outings offensively than the rough 4 game stretch where he disappeared.

Top Bottom