***OFFICIAL IUPUI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
We are definitely in the “alright, let’s stay healthy, win and get to the conference games” part of the schedule. But for a team like us, every win, every minute is important for the development.

IUPUI doesn’t look good at least based on their 3-7 schedule, but I haven’t broken down film yet, which I’ll do this afternoon.

Love seeing Ola-Joseph emerge, we need Payne and Garcia healthy for BT, no need to rush them back.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IUPUI doesn’t look good at least based on their 3-7 schedule, but I haven’t broken down film yet, which I’ll do this afternoon.

At least according to the quantitative ratings, this is the worst team we will play all season (everyone knows that's saying something!) and we should be able to go without Garcia and Payne. The last two nonconference opponents should be much better so it would be good to have at least Payne back for those.

Should be an interesting rotation this evening. Fox starting at Center? Guys are going to have to play smart and together even if our opponent is terrible. Looking for intensity on defense, and good movement without settling for bad shots on offense. Go Gophers!

I'm hoping Paul Bunyan makes it onto the floor again.
If we're up by 25+ get him in, if he's even available. I would expect more Betts if Payne is out.
He's questionable for a second game with a hip injury.

"Injuries: Garcia and Jack Wilson (hip) are out Tuesday.
Pharrel Payne (groin), Braeden Carrington (ankle) and Jack Wilson (hip) are questionable to play."

Gophers men’s basketball vs. IUPUI game preview, broadcast info and analysis. https://www.startribune.com/gophers...me-preview-broadcast-info-analysis/600326167/

He's questionable for a second game with a hip injury.

"Injuries: Garcia and Jack Wilson (hip) are out Tuesday.
Pharrel Payne (groin), Braeden Carrington (ankle) and Jack Wilson (hip) are questionable to play."

Gophers men’s basketball vs. IUPUI game preview, broadcast info and analysis. https://www.startribune.com/gophers...me-preview-broadcast-info-analysis/600326167/
Sit them all and get rested. I'm looking forward to Ramberg in the starting lineup this evening. I who P who I? Dead!

In human anatomy, the groin also known as the inguinal region or iliac region, is the junctional area between the torso and the thigh. The groin is at the front of the body on either side of the pubic tubercle, where the lower part of the abdominal wall meets the thigh.
This is all you need to know -

With the announcement of Carrington, this game just got really interesting. Predicted starting lineup:
Hawkins
Christie
JOJ
Ihnen
Fox
Reserves: Mitchell/Betts/Ramberg/Keinys

Time to do more with less, Go Gophers!

Last edited:

With the expansion of the B1G next year I'm wondering how many Gopher games will be televised!

With the expansion of the B1G next year I'm wondering how many Gopher games will be televised!

All conference games will be. I'm envisioning a 6:30, 8:30, 10:30 ET start for B1G games.

If we schedule decent OOC games those will be as well.

Payne will play...i'd bet on it.

unless someone heard something

Top Bottom