***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA CHRISTMAS DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I have never seen someone sink free throws so effortlessly then brick every other jumper he takes like Gabe

Wow, Gach. That was embarrassing.

Gabe 3 pt shooting %:
2018-2019.........41.0
2019-2020.........34.1
2020-2021.........20.0

Freeman not getting minutes sooner is still a major question mark. There's nothing that I've seen yet to suggest that he should have been a bench warmer. Especially how thin we are at center. We NEED him to play some minutes and develop a bit. And it's nice to have a guy who isn't a beanstock.....who can slow down bigger players that simply try to bully their way to the rim.

Yup and he moves his feet and is active.

He was 220 per his 24/7 recruiting profile when he signed and is listed at 240 on Gopher Sports now.

Also loved Curry's D in the first half as well. So cool to see him with a meaningful contribution.

Gabe can hit the rim on a 3, Gach drops a dunk, we can't get a rebound. This is going to turn ugly quick

We had a real chance tonight...great defensive game plan horrible offensive one

Gabe can hit the rim on a 3, Gach drops a dunk, we can't get a rebound. This is going to turn ugly quick
Has already turned........but a lot of time left to bring it back

Looks like Gach dropping it out of bounds on an unguarded dunk just turned the whole game around.

Iowa able to make adjustments at half...gophers keep jacking 3s

Nobody shoot but Carr unless you have a an uncontested layup and you can hang onto the ball.

Gabe can't buy one.....even if it's wide open
0 for last 4

WHOA! Robbins weighed 300 pounds in high school!? It would be nice if he could put back on 15 or 20.

We are getting the same goo looks from three that they are. They make them though. I understand slumps come and go but I just can't see Gabe becoming a solid three-point shooter again.

Last edited:

Top Bottom