***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I don't know how they just let him do that. He literally had both feet inside the lines. Ridiculous.

Izzo is the worst, but so many coaches do it. Refs have strong personalities, I do not understand how come they tolerate it.

Curry should have run into him. Assume that if he does it would have to be a technical on the coach for obstructing the play.

Good point. But they'd probably call it on Curry and eject him.

I don't know how they just let him do that. He literally had both feet inside the lines. Ridiculous.

Curry should have run into him. Assume that if he does it would have to be a technical on the coach for obstructing the play.

Izzo is the worst, but so many coaches do it. Refs have strong personalities, I do not understand how come they tolerate it.

As someone said on Twitter, a player should purposely dribble right into him when he does this. Get an easy technical.

Terrible street ball being played at the Barn. Here's to hoping for a better second half. Hard to play any worse.

A great idea but it might start a player fight.

You don't have to make it obvious and just plow him over. Curry could have even bumped into him without the ball. Get off he court if you don't want to get hit.

Ugly wins are just as good...as long as they win

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I like seeing the continual clips to Pitino taking off the tie. It's like he's channeling Clem.

Can we please learn to box out on defense?

I like seeing the continual clips to Pitino taking off the tie. It's like he's channeling Clem.
Well know for sure if we hear "willum rena" come out of his mouth.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well know for sure if we hear "willum rena" come out of his mouth.

The Gophers are shooting like a Clem team as well. Man this is ugly basketball. Just hoping to get the W.

Mason finally misses a FT and that happens. 5 point swing.

Good grief, we have sucked at one and ones for years. 5 point swing right there.

U....G....L....Y...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He said "ugly WINS..." DUH!!!

reading comprehension issues Ewert??
He said "ugly wins.... as long as they win."

A win is in doubt right now.

Get ready for another crushing defeat...

Top Bottom