***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Unfortunately the boyz picked the worst time to have a bad day at the office. They went from possibly being in a double bye to now possibly being in weakling Wednesday.

Unfortunately the boyz picked the worst time to have a bad day at the office. They went from possibly being in a double bye to now possibly being in weakling Wednesday.
I thought Weakling Wednesday wasn't possible anymore?

Fox gets to go into the locker room ream the shit out of this team. Only guy who showed up all night
Seasons over just like I stated when they lost to Illinois. It appears the team has given up. Lucky to beat a brutal Penn State team and now this embarrassment. Weakling Wednesday here we come

Nonsensical game. How do almost all of them have the same sloppy night. They probably could have survived half the bad but a full load, like a diaper exploded.with triple blow up.

Indiana on the season: 32% 3 pt shooting
Indiana tonight: 63% 3 point shooting (5 for 8)

The 3s that Reneau and Ware hit took it from an 11 point game to a 16 point game in the 2nd half and more or less buried us.

Seasons over just like I stated when they lost to Illinois. It appears the team has given up. Lucky to beat a brutal Penn State team and now this embarrassment. Weakling Wednesday here we come
It appears #10 is as low as we can go, and where we're most likely to end up.

Obvious statement of the night - The roster needs to get deeper and the guys that you bring in need to be good players.

Also need to recruit the current guys back (The ones that can actually play at this level)

Reality check tonight
"If everyone returns this is a top 25 preseason team"-Mark Coyle.

Seriously how does JOJ have no minutes?
Crazy, I'm sure JOJ is unhappy about his minutes, probably voiced his displeasure, Ben is probably trying to show he is the boss, not sure that is the best approach to managing anything though.

Nonsensical game. How do almost all of them have the same sloppy night. They probably could have survived half the bad but a full load, like a diaper exploded.with triple blow up.
It’s like the whole team minus Fox spent all last night at the strip club like in Friday Night Lights

Burn the tape and move on. Shots didn’t fall. Still think they make a run in the BIG tournament

Crazy, I'm sure JOJ is unhappy about his minutes, probably voiced his displeasure, Ben is probably trying to show he is the boss, not sure that is the best approach to managing anything though.
What a fucking stretch

Woooo good job Mike!
Damn, we know you hate the kid. Every post is about Mitchell doing something bad. Couldn’t praise him when he was making shots. Did he screw your family member, girlfriend? Just asking because the hate is getting old.

Worst IU team since Crean's early years and they run us out of the gym in both games. Brutal. Guessing the NET will rise back into the 80's after this performance.

The other issue with JOJ is that a lot of his problems could be fixed by an adjustment in HOW he plays. He is athletic enough to defend wings, move without the ball, and crash the boards. He is a guy with some skill, a ton of athleticism, but absolutely no motor. He also gets lost on defense.

I'm glad Ben has essentially said "we're not playing you at the 3 anymore out of desperation".

Top Bottom