***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

It's funny too, because 11 minutes is plenty of time to get two scores. But wow, it feels like Everest. I'm glad I've gotten some housecleaning done today during the commercials. I've watched some losses but have seldom felt my time watching a Gopher game was wasted.

Awkward situation after the contract extension to say the least.

Beginning to lose interest this year as I've done with the Vikings.

I just want one winning MN team man.
And we thought the wolves were turning the corner. This state has laughable sports at all times.

Our D has been stout outside Q1. This loss is certainly not on them if it happens

i mean really, the D had a rough start but has played well enough to win

It's funny too, because 11 minutes is plenty of time to get two scores. But wow, it feels like Everest. I'm glad I've gotten some housecleaning done today during the commercials. I've watched some losses but have seldom felt my time watching a Gopher game was wasted.
Even if we did score twice, we'd miss one of the extra points.

All right. That's it. Pass blocking, receivers, and QB have all failed today and the game is lost. At least change the QB for however many possessions we have left.
It’s Mike Sanford Jr. I’m telling you, he’s awful! Terrible game planner, terrible play caller, can’t adjust, terrible coach. He couldn’t bring Kirk Ciarocca’s coffee.

Our D has been stout outside Q1. This loss is certainly not on them if it happens
The defense has been good, but they have such little respect for our offense that they are just run, run, run, into our stacked box. They aren't passing at all. Just running clock.

Agreed. Once he pulls Tanner it's a Pandora's Box situation that he can't undo. At some point, Fleck is going to have to move on.
you honestly think Morgan is too selfish to know he needs to be benched? I highly doubt it. If he’s as good a teammate as he seems, he’d readily accept such a move. If he’s a completely unselfish teammate, he’ll already have told Fleck that he should try someone else rest if this game

We lost this game in the first quarter. Out played and severely out coached in the first quarter. That’s all it took.

Morgan hasn't played great but the pocket has been collapsing all game, even in the first half. When the poster does his grades for the O-Line I predict it is going to be brutal.
Oh but they are “ one of the best in the country”
What a joke

Sanford, the WRs, Morgan.....whatever the source of failure, this is just not a very competitive team offensively. You can't win in the Big 10 if you can't score 14 points against a bottom third team. PJ will, of course bring up injuries like Autman-Bell's (who had 1 or 2 catches before the injury) as an excuse.

The defense was great today. And yet despite having plenty of seniors and two very good young running backs, the Gophers just haven't built the kind of balanced offense that can counter good coaching in the Big Ten.

It’s Mike Sanford Jr. I’m telling you, he’s awful! Terrible game planner, terrible play caller, can’t adjust, terrible coach. He couldn’t bring Kirk Ciarocca’s coffee.

I can't disagree with you but the QB is easier to replace during a game than all of the other moving parts.

Do u do windows?

Can someone explain to me WTF is going with this game?!

Can't pass, can't win. Wisconsin will stop our running game, as will Iowa. You have to pass in the B10. Sanford doesn't seem to understand that.
Not the routes today, it’s the combination of terrible QB play with subpar OLine play

Top Bottom