***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Truthfully, this is him for the last three years… In the past, he had some people that would bail him out.
Sanford and Bateman existed side by side last year. Tanner is shaken but OC much more to blame.

This offense has such little imagination. If we can't run for 300 yards we're in trouble. Still shouldn't be in this position. Illinois offense isn't exactly tearing us up either....but both sides of the line came out lazy today....and those first two drives were enough.

The lack of WR talent this team has is really really concerning. Morgan has been atrocious and Sanford is in over his head too, but my God.

Honestly, it's probably easier to be a rutgers fan, if indeed they have fans. If you're never good, you're never good.

If once in awhile you're good, and you're occasionally in striking distance of being great, I think that produces a sort of anomie that you don't have if you're a Rutgers fan.

Still running out Morgan, who has no chance of winning this game. Why? Adjust or lose.

Still running out Morgan, who has no chance of winning this game. Why? Adjust or lose.
Switch the QB (!!!!!!). How could the offense be any worse with someone else?

I’ve watched every game. PJ’s commitment to Tanner is deep. Tanner isn’t having a good year, and this game is one of his poorer games of the year. Teams substitute so freely at 21 positions; but that 22nd position is a different beast.
Agreed. Once he pulls Tanner it's a Pandora's Box situation that he can't undo. At some point, Fleck is going to have to move on.

Fucking embarrassing. Worse than BG.

Tanner needs to sit down. Ridiculous play there

Can't pass, can't win. Wisconsin will stop our running game, as will Iowa. You have to pass in the B10. Sanford doesn't seem to understand that.

Has Tanner ever looked very good without RB13 & TJ6 on the field?

wow... fucking wow.

I'm not a kneejerk guy. I'm really not. I've cautioned patience.

This is a fucking catastrophe.

for everyone blaming tanner on the sack, someone wanna say what receiver is even remotely open with these real imaginative route combos running into the 8 defenders over the middle in the box?

Morgan has to throw the ball away. Continuing to take sacks simply can’t happen.

Not a prayer. Fire Sanford and give Annexstad a shot next week or it's on Fleck.

And this is exactly the reason Annexstad should've played some earlier in the season. Morgan just isn't getting it done and we need to throw the ball to catch up. Are our receivers that bad??

Top Bottom