Official "I Renewed My Gophers Football Season Tickets" Thread

Just renewed today! Section 215

Only gripe, who gets married in the fall?

I renewed in person today when I picked up my race packet for Goldy's Run tomorrow. Young man in ticket office was very efficient and knowledgeable.
Really like my seats, but threw in an upgrade request just to see what might be out there. I'm a little intrigued by the end zone seats in front of the beer garden, but would probably only make a move if there was something available in the front row.

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# yeah. Renewed.

So I wonder just how many winning seasons we will need before the chair backs w/o donations will require one. I would have to think that is in their plans for the future. Well....during a winning future. Or maybe it's just a matter of time?

Sounds like my uncle renewed. We are looking to 'upgrade' next year to section 108, but at least halfway up the section instead of first row. Better sightlines and closer to the top (less stairs for my uncle). I don't really care where we move, and I told my uncle that. So if it makes sense for him to move our seats, I told him don't worry about me. I'm just honored to be the one he lets buy his spare seat.

EDIT: Forgot to mention how excited I am.. SKI U MAH!

Renewed Today

Section 112 Row 1 Seats 8 and 9

We added another to our group this year, so we are waiting to see where we are moving to (since the seats around us are already taken up). We will be excited no matter where we sit!

SKI-U-MAH!

We added another to our group this year, so we are waiting to see where we are moving to (since the seats around us are already taken up). We will be excited no matter where we sit!

SKI-U-MAH!

I deleted the original renewal email. Does anyone remember the deadline for renewing and what the timeline is for upgrades. I remember it was posted somewhere last year, but I don't know if I was contacted with that info. or I found it.

I deleted the original renewal email. Does anyone remember the deadline for renewing and what the timeline is for upgrades. I remember it was posted somewhere last year, but I don't know if I was contacted with that info. or I found it.

Deadline is this Friday I believe.

The renewal deadline is this Friday. I don't know that they've publicized any timeline for upgrades.

The renewal deadline is this Friday. I don't know that they've publicized any timeline for upgrades.

What they told me about upgrades is that will get to back to me but didn't give any more information than that.

Officially renewed for another season. The home conference schedule makes me giddy. If we can get our sh!t together early, could be a fun fall!! Of course, I say that every year....but this year I believe it more!

What they told me about upgrades is that will get to back to me but didn't give any more information than that.

They told us we should be receiving a call in mid-May about our inquiry of seat upgrading.

After having a brain fart for a while and almost forgetting to renew, finally renewed my four tickets in section 103 and my two tickets in section 133!!!! Can't wait for next season!!! :)

Hopefully make it down to the spring game next weekend to get my Gopher Football fix!!! (Weather permitting of course!)

Renewed last week, same location in Sec. 117. Thought about possibly upgrading, but we have good people around us (i.e.: don't tattle & sometimes accept a little nip from the flask full of Grandpa's old cough medicine).

Just called into the office to renew my 2 in section 238. Also my parking pass at the Fairgrounds lot. I am ready NOW!

Renewed. Section 110 & Ski-U-Mah.

Looking at the schedule I think there might be 8 wins there. Hoping for another step forward.

Ticket renewal...

Always exciting to renew. Looking forward to spring game also. Kind of like spring training - we're undefeated and in first place...

Renewed a few weeks ago as did my brother and a mutual friend. Can't wait for the season to start. Section 217, row 2, seats 5-6.

Love renewing the tickets. Time for the spring game and a lot to look forward to this fall!

Renewed mine finally today, but dropped my west bank parking passes.

Just called into the office to renew my 2 in section 238. Also my parking pass at the Fairgrounds lot. I am ready NOW!

Hope to meet you in the Fairgrounds. Look for the ambulance and 10 huge "M" flags along the chainlinked fence!

Renewed awhile ago. Sec 232, Row 3, the whole row! Be sure to say "HI" if your around us!

Renewed mine yesterday, but cut the quantity from 4 to 2. My wife and I still have ours, but my 2 good friends backed out. I think it's emblematic of the difficult situation for Gopher sports, unfortunately. Both are HUGE sports fans (live, eat, breathe) and both are proud U alums, but they just don't care about Gopher sports. If we could get guys in their demographic to care, we wouldn't have to start 874849 idiotic threads talking about poor attendance, because we'd have a full house every game.

Renewed yesterday. Thought about giving them up just because my fall is really busy, but I will be back for a few games and give the rest to friends and family.

Top Bottom