Official "I Renewed My Gophers Football Season Tickets" Thread

Parski1

Banned
Reaction score
Renewed my season tickets today...anybody else renew? Any new season ticket holders in Gopherhole? Looking forward to this years home Big Ten schedule!

Ski-U-Mah!

Paycheck on the 29th will be going towards being a NEW season ticket holder.

I renewed today, too. While the non-conference schedule isn't too exciting, I like the conference home games a lot. My crystal ball says 8-4.

Last year I picked up a 4 game pack. This year I went for a full season and I'm really excited about it. Unfortunately, I don't yet know where my seats will be (they tentatively put in me in the upper deck until they know how many people from last year renew and how many folks donate extra $ to the program to move up in line).

Yep, for the umpteenth time. I am very thankful for that. Going to go for another upgrade as well.

I always look forward to a new season.

We're burrowed into 105 like a bunch of ticks. Going to take some giant tweezers and a few matches to eliminate us.

For anyone who upgraded last year, I'm curious about what was available in 'four seat' blocks and how many Gopher Points did/do you have. My son was born in December and I'm trying to make budget adjustments. I presently have four $500 donation seats in 110. I have about 1150 Gopher Points

Considering:
A. Drop two seats right where I am and keep my spot in Ski-U-Mah
Allows me to stay put but what's the point of a tailgate spot with two seats?
B. Downgrade to four $250 seats and keep my spot in Ski-U-Mah
Can still bring friends and tailgate. Any chance of getting high in 109 or 112 with my Gopher Point level?
C. Downgrade to four $0 seats and park in the flats or elsewhere
Would only want to do this if I can get sunny side chairbacks. Any chance of getting chairbacks in 107, 108, 113, 114 with my Gopher Point level?

In case anyone missed it (I'm posting because I missed it the first time I looked) the place to upgrade either your seats, number of tickets, or tailgating spot is on the checkout page. It's a little dropdown menu asking about upgrades. Someone from the ticket office will call everyone who wants to upgrade.

Been trying to get a tailgating spot for the last couple years but without a ton of gopher points I doubt I'll sneak in this year either.

In case anyone missed it (I'm posting because I missed it the first time I looked) the place to upgrade either your seats, number of tickets, or tailgating spot is on the checkout page. It's a little dropdown menu asking about upgrades. Someone from the ticket office will call everyone who wants to upgrade.

Been trying to get a tailgating spot for the last couple years but without a ton of gopher points I doubt I'll sneak in this year either.

They will not allow you to submit your order until you answer yes\no to upgrading your seats. Also, what are the thoughts on the Season Ticket holder appeal? The design is just ok...but far better than last years. Had to at least order a couple tees.

"Ladies and Gentlemen.......we got 'em!"

Back again for another year with my posse in Sec 117

Renewed my 6 tickets for next season! Really looking forward to next season and already am incredibly anxious to get out and watch the spring game! :)

I purchased new season tickets this year. I'm looking forward to August!

Hey FuzzyRumpton and Gopher2017 deserve an extra shout out! Great to have you on board as new season tix holders!

We are an elite group of masochistic loyalists who don't let a few (or a lot) 'L's get in way of a good time/tailgate.

Our group renewed. Never in doubt. Time to win the Pig and Axe!

Yo. I'm already as far toward the 50 as I can go without needing to pay (meaning seat-backs) which means my only upgrade choice (until I make some serious ca$he) is to slowly move down the upper deck... I really can't complain about any seat in that house, though.

Yo. I'm already as far toward the 50 as I can go without needing to pay (meaning seat-backs) which means my only upgrade choice (until I make some serious ca$he) is to slowly move down the upper deck... I really can't complain about any seat in that house, though.

This

Hey FuzzyRumpton and Gopher2017 deserve an extra shout out! Great to have you on board as new season tix holders!

We are an elite group of masochistic loyalists who don't let a few (or a lot) 'L's get in way of a good time/tailgate.

It is good to know that we are also elite. I sounds better than saying that we are just a group of masochists.:cheer:

For anyone who upgraded last year, I'm curious about what was available in 'four seat' blocks and how many Gopher Points did/do you have. My son was born in December and I'm trying to make budget adjustments. I presently have four $500 donation seats in 110. I have about 1150 Gopher Points

Considering:
A. Drop two seats right where I am and keep my spot in Ski-U-Mah
Allows me to stay put but what's the point of a tailgate spot with two seats?
B. Downgrade to four $250 seats and keep my spot in Ski-U-Mah
Can still bring friends and tailgate. Any chance of getting high in 109 or 112 with my Gopher Point level?
C. Downgrade to four $0 seats and park in the flats or elsewhere
Would only want to do this if I can get sunny side chairbacks. Any chance of getting chairbacks in 107, 108, 113, 114 with my Gopher Point level?

If you can get someone to step up and buy two of your seats the U will allocate the tax deduction to them.

They will not allow you to submit your order until you answer yes\no to upgrading your seats.

Did anyone see this request recorded anywhere? Invoice? Just bothers me when I can't find a record of me making this request.

Renewed my tickets. I guess the site is better, but I continue to be amazed at the clunkiness of the gophersports site. I love how it lists out every single ticket for every single game. Seems like they could really simplify the process.

If you can get someone to step up and buy two of your seats the U will allocate the tax deduction to them.

I sold two a couple years ago but just gave the guy the discount for the deduction. He backed out last year.

Did anyone see this request recorded anywhere? Invoice? Just bothers me when I can't find a record of me making this request.

I don't think there is a record of the submission. We printed out the final receipt and nothing on there and I didn't see anything on the final screen either.

Go Gophers!!

After taking two years off, I'm back! My seats used to be used to be up by the student section higher up 2nd deck. My 4 tickets are now in section 202 row 7. Looking forward to being on the sunny side of the stadium. The downside is being below the visitors section.

I renewed today, 2 tickets, Section 212 row 8. I'm in for another season.

My last year of grad school is next season, I'll be buying student season tickets one last time.

Top Bottom