***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Rodney Smith is going to be a stud! This is really encouraging!

Why can't people just understand and accept that Leidner is the best QB in the team? If you think he sucks, just wait until Streveler or a true freshman is running the offense. Do people think the coaches don't want to win? Are they afraid of hurting Mitch's feelings? Come on. He's the best we have. He ain't great, but he'll have to do.

Just because the other qb's may be worse, does not change the fact leidner is horrible.

I've seen enough to know Smith is better than williams

Why can't people just understand and accept that Leidner is the best QB in the team? If you think he sucks, just wait until Streveler or a true freshman is running the offense. Do people think the coaches don't want to win? Are they afraid of hurting Mitch's feelings? Come on. He's the best we have. He ain't great, but he'll have to do.

I agree with this, but when somebody doesn't mentally have it, you've got to call in the reliever. Streveler brings a different dimension and we can run on thes guys, surprisingly enough.

where is this offense the rest of the game?

Just because the other qb's may be worse, does not change the fact leidner is horrible.

I wholeheartedly agree. But putting in a worse player ain't gonna help. So posts calling for it are wasted words. Be pissed the staff hasn't recruited a better QB. Be pissed they haven't developed Leidner. But don't be pissed they play the best player. But yeah, I'm frustrated too. I'd like to be better on O.

We have kicked some awful onside kicks the past few years. Yikes.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I blame Kirk Ferentz for us not getting that onside.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ok, that's actually hilarious and shows how worthless that stat is. Funny stuff.

They have recruited a better QB but he's only been on campus 4 months.

Edit: This supposed to quote a post about being pissed about not recruiting a better QB. My bad.

Top Bottom