***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS PENN STATE GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Cory Provus definitely my favorite play-by play

Penn St looks awful, we look worse. Not good

you're funny mcal24. last week you were on here complaining that people were too critical of the team, were mean and not positive enough. we're playing no better tonight than we were those games and it appears as if you finally see what many on here saw even though you got mad at people for being honest which you are doing tonight.

We can't even win a road game when the other team has 35 people in attendance?

Welp, pretty poor half. Good news is this is still a very winnable game.

you're funny mcal24. last week you were on here complaining that people were too critical of the team, were mean and not positive enough. we're playing no better tonight than we were those games and it appears as if you finally see what many on here saw even though you got mad at people for being honest which you are doing tonight.
I said we look bad. Is that being too critical?

Penn State is worse than Wake Forest. We have regressed horribly in less than 2 months.

you didn't read my post did you?
I hate when people give up on the season this early. No problem with people saying we suck during the game. Perspective

WE will ever win a road game???? How many of our shots have been blocked? And Morris can look so bad at times.... This team is so frustrating to watch on the road... The offense can be so bad..

can you imagine what score would be if they had brandon taylor?!

Everyone not named Hollins or Buggs is 2-20.

We scored 5 points over the last 10:49 of the half.

Hollins is the only player who has made a basket outside of the paint.

I hate when people give up on the season this early. No problem with people saying we suck during the game. Perspective

I am not happy to say this but I admit I have given up on this team and this season. I cant wait for cupcake season to fire up again next fall.

You guys all keep drinking your koolaid. I've never seen such a bunch of pussies in my life. Does mo Walker know how to finish? I'm so sick of him getting rejected. Could Elliott Eliason start for st thomas? Wow I can't wait till he is gone. Charles Buggs looks like he's playing pick up ball at the ymca. There's no way he ever develops into a player. Let's get some damn recruits in here that bring their lunch pail and go to work. This group is hard to watch.

if your last name starts with a M, please stop shooting

You guys all keep drinking your koolaid.

huh? pdiddy, did you read a single post in this thread? people are ripping the team worse than you did. your post was hard to read.

I am not happy to say this but I admit I have given up on this team and this season. I cant wait for cupcake season to fire up again next fall.

I'm in the same boat. Have totally checked out. I still watch the games out of habit.

The games pretty simple. You've got to make shots to win the game. If Morris, Walker and Mathieu can do something in the second half, we can get back in the game. Last I knew, the coaching staff couldn't go out there and put the ball in the basket for them.

Pretty poor? Naive optimist...

Sorry for not being inflammatory enough with my word choice. I do feel like this game is still very winnable though, its not like Penn State is burning it up either.

You guys all keep drinking your koolaid. I've never seen such a bunch of pussies in my life. Does mo Walker know how to finish? I'm so sick of him getting rejected. Could Elliott Eliason start for st thomas? Wow I can't wait till he is gone. Charles Buggs looks like he's playing pick up ball at the ymca. There's no way he ever develops into a player. Let's get some damn recruits in here that bring their lunch pail and go to work. This group is hard to watch.

Can't really disagree.

Sorry for not being inflammatory enough with my word choice. I do feel like this game is still very winnable though, its not like Penn State is burning it up either.

Twas a joke. Lighten up, Francis. :cool:

If we don't laugh we'll cry...

Top Bottom