***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS PENN STATE GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Shot selection is looking pretty scary, especially being that we're nearly half way thru B10.. Way too much forcing the issue

This is ugly. I don't think Penn St has created a basket themselves, just sloppy on defense our way

And sloppy offense

You can bench Mathieu permanently. I'm done.

SKY IS FALLING SKY IS FALLING EVERYONE BLAH BLAH MATHIEU HOLLISNS OVERRATED MORRIS DEFENSE JOEY KING JOEY KING!

Gettin really sick of Mathieu taking it two the hole when they have two defenders under the hoop.....pass the ball

Can we play any worse than we are? Morris and Mathieu look awful.

Has Walker ever gotten an assist?

SKY IS FALLING SKY IS FALLING EVERYONE BLAH BLAH MATHIEU HOLLISNS OVERRATED MORRIS DEFENSE JOEY KING JOEY KING!

Stan should have named this thread "Official Gophers vs Penn State Bitch and Moan Thread."

Why do we make every team look like the best defensive team in the country? We can't even get a single open shot.

Stan should have named this thread "Official Gophers vs Penn State Bitch and Moan Thread."

What is the point if this? What has happened tonight that is positive? I'll hang up and listen.

Is there anything not to bitch and moan about right now? Penn St is worse than some of our non conference opponents and they're playing in front of a rowdy 80 people

Is there anything not to bitch and moan about right now? Penn St is worse than some of our non conference opponents and they're playing in front of a rowdy 80 people

Still not as bad as our hockey team?

Top Bottom