***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Yep, its early. And yep its appropriately early because this game is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET 'ER DONE JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never too early to start this Stan.

GO GOPHERS!!!

At least tell us what you're drinking.

Unfortunately a bottle of water. Apparently our company frowns upon bottled beer in the office. Stupid HR policies.

Gophers/Northwestern is the lead story on B10 Live right now.

In other news, Robert Smith refers to the Wisconsin running back as "Melvin Ingram". HAHA!

Anyone have experience with how long a wait it is to get into Al's on a gameday morning?

Anyone have experience with how long a wait it is to get into Al's on a gameday morning?

If you get there at around 5:50/6am you'll probably only need to wait through one round of seating, about half an hour, to get seated (might get lucky and get seated right away). I've never been later than that so if you're going later I can't help you!

If you get there at around 5:50/6am you'll probably only need to wait through one round of seating, about half an hour, to get seated (might get lucky and get seated right away). I've never been later than that so if you're going later I can't help you!
Prob wouldn't be there until 8:30-9:00, trying to gauge if it's worth the time or if I should go somewhere else for breakfast.

If you ain't excited about this game, you ain't human!

A win today would be a big step forward. A loss a serious set back. I think this is one of the biggest games we've had in long time.

Well, I slept in as long as I possibly could but am too excited to sleep anymore! Let's Go!!!!!

Goooooooooo 'phers! Get it done today!!!!!

Woke up hours ago too excited for the game. Let's get this going!!! Go gophers!!!

Stoked for the big game today! Let's go gophers all the way from Costa Rica! Hard watching a game when the Internet freezes every 15 seconds but it does not matter because it's what has to be done to watch the team play!

I'm in South Bend to see Notre Dame play and to see their law school. Any threads after the game about replays would be greatly appreciated.

Per Justin Gaard, Derrick Wells will dress today but is more than likely "doubtful" and just available in an emergency. I still say that's good news since it suggests it's not a long-term injury.

I'm in South Bend to see Notre Dame play and to see their law school. Any threads after the game about replays would be greatly appreciated.
BTN2GO should be streaming the game and available for replay.

Hope I can stay away from this thread while watching my son's football games this morning. We are hoping to get to real time before the game is over. Ski-U-Mah!

Top Bottom