***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Reid Travis out with stress fracture for at least 4 weeks. Tough hit for Stanford...can't say I feel bad tho.

Alright this is the time to make a run. Right now

Snuck away to watch about 5 minutes of game time. Andre reminds me of Austin last year at this time. All we can hope is he finds his groove as the season progresses.

When did Mo Walker change his name to Williams? Freaking B1G announcers suck.

Yeah, 5 years in the league you'd think they would've learned his name by now.

In all fairness......how many games have we played on the Big Ten Network? Seems like we are one of the top few choices for marquee ESPN matchups. Big Ten Network rarely sees these guys.

This has to be the sentiment of mostly everyone here. They are a losing team.

We dismissed 2 players and had 1 quit the team. We aren't shooting well on the road today and somehow we are in this game with the 11th ranked team. I'm not saying we make the tourney but I'm certainly not acting like we have no shot. Let's play a few games in the barn and maybe we get something going...

We got a call. But Buggs will make 1 of 3

You can't run through a shooter even if you get all ball. I thought Maryland fans were smarter than that.

How does someone with Buggs' length get snuffed like that on a jumper? That was all ball.

Maryland fans are whiny $%%^^s if y'all didn't know that already.

Talk about acadamy award...guy triped over the freaking ball. These refs suck in so many ways...

Why does Maryland think they'll get a charge there? The guy was literally under the basket.

Buggs bringing the hustle that King did not. That's all you can ask for at the very least.

It's one thing when a team is more talented then you, but when they want it more than you too, you have no shot, and it speaks volumes about the character of the guys on the floor.

Morris is a skilled player but he takes awful shots. It would be nice if he looked to pass from time to time.

These officials seem to be making it up as they go.

Seriously lets not be like Grimm...the officiating has been inconsistent but that is not the reason we are losing. Shot selection, rebounding, free throws and about 10 other things come before the officials.

If Andre and Dre play at 75% of what they did in non-conference this game is tight...they have not shown up to either of the first two games.

This game is there for the taking if we could actually knock down a few shots. 3 of 18 from 3 point land.

Morris is giving me a Malik Smith vibe. He's never seen a shot he doesn't like. He's a better player than Smith, but you have to play team basketball.

Seriously lets not be like Grimm...the officiating has been inconsistent but that is not the reason we are losing. Shot selection, rebounding, free throws and about 10 other things come before the officials.

If Andre and Dre play at 75% of what they did in non-conference this game is tight...they have not shown up to either of the first two games.

Where did he say it was the reason we are losing?

I could live with the awful half court defense if we could grab a ****ing rebound and finish near the hoop.

Top Bottom