***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS badgers GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Has Carlos had an assist (for the gophers) this year?

Hey Davich, take you and ur buddy Joe Buck and go play in traffic! Unlistenable!

Don't mean to be so negative gophs have zero chance against this team and sadly next Wisconsin's returning players are a lot better than ours with or without Dekker. They are quicker at every step and better bb iq I didn't think the gap was this much but being here in person hard to swallow.

Don't mean to be so negative gophs have zero chance against this team and sadly next Wisconsin's returning players are a lot better than ours with or without Dekker. They are quicker at every step and better bb iq I didn't think the gap was this much but being here in person hard to swallow.

Hard to disagree.

Sconnie fans are too dumb to realize it isn't an air ball when it's blocked...

Sure they don't foul and King can send Kaminsky flying on a block out.

That was a foul underneath.....wisconsin has NO chance against Kentucky!!! **** they were lucky to beat us with their own refs. Give me a break

Good effort today- this type of game would have been good enough to beat NW or Penn State- but not Wisconsin.

Two point for Hollins on a 1-8 shooting performance. Ufdah.

One of the Gopher seniors is always missing in action. Today it was Hollins. Pretty good game by lil dre and Mo was just okay.

Top Bottom