***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS badgers GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Foul calls are a joke. Morrie tries to front Decker, gets hooked, and they call the foul on Morris. Just no chance with these calls.

Buggs is looking more and more like he could play a role in the next couple years. Also I think were gonna be a lot better at PG next year with mason and 2 good freshman

From watching the last few games I am convinced that if Joey couldn't shoot the 3 he wouldn't be here! He see bout 4 minutes in the 1st half from idiotic fouls and he play just terrible defense!

Isn't there ice under that bBall court? Cheese heads too cheap to build real hockey arena?

Would have been nice to be within 3 or 4 at half.

King with a solid stat line of blanks plus 3 turnovers and 2 fouls.

Wonder what Mrs. Bo Ryan looks like? Bo could haunt a house. He and Lurch wouldn't even need costumes on Halloween.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Turnovers the only thing that were good for Minnesota in the first half. That's not good news for the second half.

Observations from 11th trip to the kohl center. More and more an NBA arena they have an in game announcer on screen now. Awful. Only fans in the country that with a 10-3 foul advantage and that big of a ft advantage and boo the refs. Still embarssed I was born in this god forsaken state.

Observations from 11th trip to the kohl center. More and more an NBA arena they have an in game announcer on screen now. Awful. Only fans in the country that with a 10-3 foul advantage and that big of a ft advantage and boo the refs. Still embarssed I was born in this god forsaken state.

I'd put Indiana in there too as far as booing every call/no-call that doesn't go their way. In fact I'd say they're worse about it than Wisconsin, but that's only based on what I see on tv. Kohl seems kinda quiet, Assembly Hall seemed louder, but I suppose it's easier to get excited when you're just draining threes left and right.

I think some of the calls on us have been bad, but they basically try not to foul so that their starters can play all game and they get the edge on FTs. We have had plenty of easy baskets inside due to this.

We're gonna have to light it up from 3 to win this.

1-5 won't cut it. Something like 5 for 8 in the second half would be ideal.

As Wellington said about his birth in Ireland, "Just because one is born in a stable doesn't make one a horse"

Only Wiscy's 3rd 3. 36 allowed for the week. The drive to give up 50 is dead...

Top Bottom