*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-UNLV GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know, and I do trust the staff. Its just that sitting here in Texas I'm helpless....they're not! lol

Nelson...

QM0hIXZ.gif

The coach in me comes through too much sometimes! lol

Then the coach in you should tell you two things...

Never criticize others;
It doesn't do any good to bitch as an outsider.

I know, and I do trust the staff. Its just that sitting here in Texas I'm helpless....they're not! lol

Don't worry about it. It's a f***ing game day thread. It will reflect the highs and lows of what's happening on the field.

Somehow I just knew that was gonna happen...

EDIT: Ok, thought it would be a 15 yarder...

Y'all need to relax. The defense started soft because they had no idea the new offensive coordinator was going to open with and playing soft keeps the ball in front of you longer and slows the pace down to learn what they are doing.

The long TD run was Ekpe getting out of his lane and Hill getting blocked by the guy Ekpe was supposed to be engaging if he would have stayed in his lane.

Otherwise, they are doing what I expected. Now if we are still playing 10 yard cushions in the second quarter and beyond...the go ahead and bitch all you want.

That was a great punt. We may need to retaliate with a good punt as well, it'll be interesting who gets the call.

Sorry to have offended you Dr. Don. I didn't know you were one of my players. This is my chance to be a FAN....

Guys, I don't get many chances to just be a fan of something. If I'm too much I'll just go to facebook

Guys, I don't get many chances to just be a fan of something. If I'm too much I'll just go to facebook

lax, it isn't that. it is just that the instantaneous complaining is wasted energy.

UNLV may have the worst hands of any high school team I've ever seen.

Nelson with an absolutely bone head pass. Not a good start for a one dimensional offense.

I swear... I know I'm not the only one who feels like plays like that ONLY happen to us... wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom