*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/SYRACUSE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Not about to panic, but i have to say i'm not impressed with how we've come out. i fully expected us to start out crisp, if nothing else. weren't we supposed to have an advantage, already having been here last year? looks like that one's been overplayed.

Good luck, Gophers!

This is a little odd - I've never read another team's in-game thread while the game was on.

FkJDWPu.jpg

What is with the guy with the kerchief over his face in this pic?

I had a friend who spray painted part of every tool and piece of equipment he owned orange. I didn't know he owned a bunch of football helmets.

We're being outplayed. Still think Cuse will be a pushover?

I didn't realize that Syracuse's offensive coordinator was Brewster's WR coach.

Well said by the announcers. Cannot talk enough about the importance of drawing the ball carrier back into the middle of the field. Great play Vareen. He knew exactly how many yards the Orange needed and played it VERY well.

Horrible spot... he was past the first when he went down...

We are going to have the first official 100 yard rusher against the Orange this year.

that penalty could kill the momentum of a solid drive so far...

not mad at that sack... defense had the play sniffed out...

I'm really sick and tired of we've only won 9 games so many times. We played 8, 9 or 10 games for the vast majority of our history. WTF

And that's why Leidner is the backup.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Wow...these refs are just bad. How do you miss that fumble? Blow a play dead on an illegal shift? WTF?

I hope this game isn't close and these clowns actually do something that really impacts the game.

Thought we were going to blow these guys out lol

Limegrover is holding back the offense again. Nothing to Max or Jones so far.

yeah we're definitely getting 100 yards rushing today...

I'm really sick and tired of we've only won 9 games so many times. We played 8, 9 or 10 games for the vast majority of our history. WTF

Is there a team in the B1G that hasn't won at least 9 games in the last 50 years? If not, that is a pretty relevant stat of extended mediocrity.

So far, Syracuse's coaches are outcoaching ours.

We're losing the line of scrimmage on defense.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom