*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-IOWA GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This offense is complete shhit! All they do is pass it back and forth on the perimeter and they can't take care of the ball for their lives!

I must say, how about Osienieks today?! He's looked good.

Nvm, another air all from him.

What the hell has tubby drawn up in these timeouts? This is the worst zone break ever... I don't know why a team as athletic as we are at the post would put such an emphasis on launching threes against a 2-3. Even worse er are launching threes from the top of the key... there are 3 weaknesses in a zone.. the wing, the middle and dribble drive penetration from the free throw line extended...

And you had to go and airball a 3 after I gave you respect for that play Oto?!

Never again.

Great pass by Oto, but Coleman couldn't finish.

Tubby zone offense....pass to wing, pass back to point, pass back to point, repeat until 5 second left on the shot clock, them chuck a brick up.

You knew we were going to give up that nice lead. this team cannot play a complete game and put away an opponent early. frustrating to watch.

This team has 3 of my least favorite gophers of all time... Oto, welch, and eliason who has never committed a foul in his life. He's a little b!tch.

This team has 3 of my least favorite gophers of all time... Oto, welch, and eliason who has never committed a foul in his life. He's a little b!tch.

You're picking on Eliason this game?

You knew we were going to give up that nice lead. this team cannot play a complete game and put away an opponent early. frustrating to watch.

It's called excitement. It keeps the heart a pumpin and the corpuscles a jumpin. (Jim Wacker)

22 points in the first 7 minutes, 5 points in the last 10 minutes. I would like to see one game where we don't have such a horrid stretch.

Oh boy, please tell me Austin isn't hurt/won't be missing significant time.

Basic concept against zones -- attack the seams. If they have one guard front, offense should go with two guards. If defense has two, offense attacks with one guard front. Attack the gaps. Instead, we match up exactly with the defense and don't make them move at all. Why would any team play man to man against us? Especially since we have a very limited number of people who can hit anything outside of 5 feet.

EE needs to stop acting like he doesn't foul people. He does EVERY TIME.

This team has a very hard time with a basic zone defense. Very frustrating.

The teams in the B1G are just crazy this year. Who would have thunk that Wisky would dismember tOSU this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom