***Official Game Day Thread vs. Sparty 11/5*** Sparty's Roiding

I think the Gophers caught a break on that pass. I don't know if it was "indisputable" to turn it over on the field. It was roughing the punter, but the same thing happened to Oreske earlier without a flag.

They did not catch a break. That was absolutely 100% a forward pass.

HUGE sack. Who are these guys?

Back to the "almost" td. No whistle so why would you even hesitate? That was a gigantic error that shouldn't even happen in middle school football. Mind boggling, but we stopped them so...

We've got the ball and the lead. We've put 24 on the board against a very strong Defense. So far I'm happy...

Now I'm NOT happy. :mad:

A very bad throw.

At the very least, MSU's gonna have to have a hell of a 4th quarter to cover.

4th quarter boys and we've still got the lead! I don't care what happens (well...of course I do)...we've played a good game so far. We are really seeing progress from coach Kill and this TEAM (not a group of individuals)

And this performance with how many injured starters? I am excited for the future.

The D did their job and kept them out of the end zone. Now let's take the kickoff put together a long TD drive.

Georgia 49

New Mexico State 3

At halftime

Letdown. Does the offense have an answer in them? We'll find out after I enjoy a delicious Hass avacado.

special teams

Special teams has been very underwhelming today. Got a bit unlucky with the sideline ball on the last kickoff, but MSU is getting some pretty nice filed position advantage off of punts and kickoffs.

Nice game by the Gophers. Kill has really got things going in the right direction.

Drive of the year coming.....

I'm thinking Gray leads the team on a 95-yard drive that reminds me of "Old Horseface" John Elway.

Top Bottom