***Official Game Day Thread vs. Sparty 11/5*** Sparty's Roiding

Wow, just wow. What changed Gray? He looks great! I've always criticized his throws because he's always way off on them, but I've only seen one or two today. The rest are spot on. Good job Gray!

Welp...the Shortell/Gray Debate is *OFFICIALLY* over...

He releases it ON the 40, it lands PAST the 40.

He releases at 39.5 half yard line lands a bit past the 40 FORWARD PASS

Isn't it obvious he throws the ball on one side of the 40 and it lands on the other side of the 40, forward pass.

looked like a pass thrown behind the 40 and landed in front of the 40

No matter what I'd bench 14 for the rest of the game.

2nd time Wright has done that. can't happen at all this point of the game.

...the stupidity of some of these athletes never ceases to surprise me.

Well at least I know we are still MN Gopher Football as we screw ourselves again!

Well like the announcer said though, if he hit them as the whistle was blown he'd be called for hitting a defenseless receiver.

That was a big mistake, but like Mason said, how many times have you seen it happen where he lights the guy up because he didn't hear a whistle and he gets flagged for the personal foul. Weird sequence of events.

Do teams even have to show up to the games when they play us anymore? We beat ourselves better then any other team in the country, smh...

Well like the announcer said though, if he hit them as the whistle was blown he'd be called for hitting a defenseless receiver.

Please. he could have gotten to the ball if he wanted.

I think the Gophers caught a break on that pass. I don't know if it was "indisputable" to turn it over on the field. It was roughing the punter, but the same thing happened to Oreske earlier without a flag.

Do we have 2 sacks today?!!? Defense is playing amazing against the run today and getting great pressure on Cousins. Let's get another time consuming drive here.

Huge sack! Who are these guys, and what have they done with our gophers?

Henderson's rippable, but the rest of the defense stopped as well. That's what Kill likes to call a "teachable moment" and I'm pretty sure they're all going to pay for that mistake in practice next week.

The Gophers gained 10 yards on that "roughing the punter" exchange. When was the last time THAT happened? :rolleyes:

I have to laugh...this has been a slow moving thread but as soon as something bad happens or we f up....it explodes.

Top Bottom