Official 2025 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Just curious if anyone knows why the gophers didn’t offer? Cal makes sense because of his brother, but pretty good offer list

Just curious if anyone knows why the gophers didn’t offer? Cal makes sense because of his brother, but pretty good offer list

Not sure, but maybe because Swinney basically played as a wr it appears so far in high school and looks a little undersized for the tight ends Fleck tends to target.

With PJ's big on-campus recruiting weekends coming up in June (8th & 15th), I thought I would take a look at the Official Visit list on 247. I would say I was a little surprised by the lack of offensive players on this current list for those two weekends. They have some impressive kids coming in on the defensive side of the ball, especially on June 8th, but I'm only seeing two offensive kids (RB & WR) coming in on the weekend of the 8th. I assume there will be a push to get some offensive kids on this list as there are no OL players listed as of now. Is there any concern for this lack of offensive recruits or does the portal solve all issues these days?

Swinney let it be known early on that he had no interest in the Gophers. I was shopping at Lund’s last October and the kid carrying out my groceries told me Swinney was not even looking at MN and vice versa

Is "Grocery Kid" a better recruiting insider than Ryan Burns? is his content behind a paywall? Inquiring minds want to know.

Did he not play last year? His film from 2022 is amazing. Size and speed, kid looks like he’ll blow up. Not much film as a wr but he looks awesome at safety.
Pretty sure he tore his acl or something in his knee and missed the 2023 season. I believe he’s been on campus for a game day visit

Probably because they're different players with different skill sets and measurables. Also who is to say we wouldn't eventually?
No offer according to 247

The articles talked about how they took the WR because his measurables, amongst other qualities, were so good. This guy is bigger, faster, and probably stronger, just thought it was interesting.

Top Bottom