Official 2025 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Fleck out here building a 2025 class on a slow MN Sports news day.

Hell of a get, homestate kid who fipped from Wisconsin with offers from USC, Washington, Nebraska, and Illinois among others. Coach DeBo has quite the career ahead of him, already clearly our best recruiter.
Way early and hope he stays committed and doesn't flip with every visit.

I am noticing more recruits from the West Coast mainly California. Is that because of the 4 Pac12 adds or new coaches?

I am noticing more recruits from the West Coast mainly California. Is that because of the 4 Pac12 adds or new coaches?
I took a look.

Fleck in recruiting California since coming to Minnesota

2017 Ben Davis OT
2018 Jason Dickson OT, QB Victor Viramontes
2024 Frenso QB committed and changed mind
2025 Kollock QB

"Minnesota is now on top of the list for the Indiana defender.

"My mom was super impressed by Minnesota because of the sincerity of the coaches, the family atmosphere and how the current players included us. I'd say my favorite part of things was definitely touring the campus. I was star struck.

"I felt good about Minnesota before, but now I feel really freaking good. They are #1, for sure. I just love the vibe of them. But now I'll be visiting Louisville on April 12th, Cincinnati on the 13th, Kansas hopefully on the 18th and then Michigan State on the 20th. I'll be back to Minnesota for an official visit in June, too.""

"Minnesota is now on top of the list for the Indiana defender.

"My mom was super impressed by Minnesota because of the sincerity of the coaches, the family atmosphere and how the current players included us. I'd say my favorite part of things was definitely touring the campus. I was star struck.

"I felt good about Minnesota before, but now I feel really freaking good. They are #1, for sure. I just love the vibe of them. But now I'll be visiting Louisville on April 12th, Cincinnati on the 13th, Kansas hopefully on the 18th and then Michigan State on the 20th. I'll be back to Minnesota for an official visit in June, too.""
I guess culture, values, manners are important. Making Gopher football great Again. "If you are a loser off the field one can never be a winner on the field" Bret Bielema

safe to say Winston D was a freaking homerun hire.......a true fast riser and one can already start to wonder how far up he can go....

Holley would be a great get.....we are in on a ton of Edge/DL guys in this class.
Iddrisu is the big fish currently. with a load of offers and would truly be a difference maker for this class

TEs are badly needed for a good draft class as time will tell which position they will end up playing. Look at Joe Alt for a great story. Welcome aboard, helping "Minnesota football great Again."

Lot of nationwide recruiting is going on. 2 players from the south are visiting now and a db from CT Charles Bell will make an official visit in June.

Top Bottom