Official 2025 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

O/U first 25 commit?

Last few years it seems Fleck/Co have gotten a guy in the boat by February but as early as mid January.

Edit: Went back to look at each class. I’d put the O/U at Feb 10. Also Lanier was our highest recruit last year, over Johnson according to 247. Never knew that.

Last edited:

I saw that and was wondering the same thing. Since he posted Tupac, I’m guessing one of the California targets???
I'm hoping Alhassan Iddrissu, small write-up from 247

"Modesto (Calif.) Christian edge Alhassan Iddrissu came to the U.S. to play basketball from his native Ghana but has shined on the football field in his first year.

Iddrissu is every bit 6-7, 220-pounds and still new to the game but oozes upside and plays AAU for the famed Oakland Soldiers.

He debuts at No. 208 overall, the No. 22 prospect in California, the No. 23-rated edge in the class and the No. 5 prospect in Northern California."

Has USC and Minnesota offers.

I'm hoping Alhassan Iddrissu, small write-up from 247

"Modesto (Calif.) Christian edge Alhassan Iddrissu came to the U.S. to play basketball from his native Ghana but has shined on the football field in his first year.

Iddrissu is every bit 6-7, 220-pounds and still new to the game but oozes upside and plays AAU for the famed Oakland Soldiers.

He debuts at No. 208 overall, the No. 22 prospect in California, the No. 23-rated edge in the class and the No. 5 prospect in Northern California."

Has USC and Minnesota offers.
Yeah, that would be sweet. All of those 4 have impressive offers. Getting one to commit would be big.

Lots of offers for 2025 going out. Mostly out of state offers.

Junior day offers from the weekend.

NIU offered Maple Grove OL

NDSU offered Byron OL

Offered by Ohio.

As some of these pop on X, I plug them into 247 and look for profiles. Still way early.

Top Bottom