Official 2020 Gophers Football Recruiting Signing Day Thread

he just needs to figure out his grades correct?
He's still a take IF his grades are in order I believe, but it is highly questionable that he figures that out in the next two weeks.

I'm predicting he's either a maroon shirt or 2021 signee if he ends up at the U.

He's still a take IF his grades are in order I believe, but it is highly questionable that he figures that out in the next two weeks.

I'm predicting he's either a maroon shirt or 2021 signee if he ends up at the U.
that's what I thought.

Thanks

Maroon shirt means he would still enroll at the U fall of 2020, at the latest.

If he was able to do that, why wouldn't we give him the scholarship, instead of making him wait a year?

He will benefit by going to the U academically on top of all the other development.

On somewhat of a side note, does anyone know when the rankings for the 2020 class are finished? I say that because I think Daniel Jackson just passed Itayvion on 247. Could be my imagination, but still would be interested if any of this year's players can still get a bump in ranking like Ky Thomas becoming a 4 star. Or is it already complete?

If his grades aren’t good enough to get in now they’re not gonna be good enough to maroon shirt.

If his grades aren’t good enough to get in now they’re not gonna be good enough to maroon shirt.
This gets to a question asked in another thread, regarding the timing of grad transfers.

Is there at all, and if so when is, a threshold whereby someone who wants to play the first game of the 2020 season must be enrolled in the schools in some fashion before that threshold??

If the threshold were to be, say, August X 2020, then the recruit in theory has this semester, and perhaps summer school in his district, to boost his GPA, and he has all these months to take and re-take standardized tests.

No idea, just throwing it out there

On somewhat of a side note, does anyone know when the rankings for the 2020 class are finished? I say that because I think Daniel Jackson just passed Itayvion on 247. Could be my imagination, but still would be interested if any of this year's players can still get a bump in ranking like Ky Thomas becoming a 4 star. Or is it already complete?
Rivals just finalized their 2020 rankings last week, and I believe that's what caused Jackson to pass Brown.

247 is still making a few tweaks as well with theirs.

Top Bottom