Official 2016 Gophers National Signing Day Thread!! Tweets, Updates, Analysis & More

Is there an updated list somewhere of letters received? From what I can tell, still waiting on Snelson, Durr, Thomas & Johnson. Anyone else?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

just saw on Twitter that TaMarion Johnson, DE has committed to MINNESOTA!

The NSD is going as I have expected with the eighteen guys that signed.

We have a pretty good class already. Now, we just need to wait on Snelson & Durr.

It is not the end of it. We got David Cobb after NSD, and look at what a gem of a player he turned out to be.

I am hoping that we pluck a winner or two after NSD.

Go Gophers!!

just saw on Twitter that TaMarion Johnson, DE has committed to MINNESOTA!

This is a pretty big signing from my understanding. We need depth along that DL and from what I've seen, this kid is legit. Or at least I hope he's legit!

Claeys just said Tyler Johnson will start out playing WR. He said that is where Johnson wants to start out at and they usually let kids initially play where they want to. Then talk to them about moving to another position if needed. But he made it sound like they never try to make a kid play a position they don't want to.

Go Gophers!!

Claeys just said Tyler Johnson will start out playing WR. He said that is where Johnson wants to start out at and they usually let kids initially play where they want to. Then talk to them about moving to another position if needed. But he made it sound like they never try to make a kid play a position they don't want to.

Their MO has always been this since they got here. Its a good way to get good athletes that you may not have otherwise had a shot with.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Interesting comments from Billy Glasscock in live blog over at gophersports.com.

"You have to fend off any unreported late Power Five School offers for any of the kids that have signed this morning?"

"BG: Just a few. The usual suspects."

I wonder who the usual suspects are.

Go Gophers!!

Interesting comments from Billy Glasscock in live blog over at gophersports.com.

"You have to fend off any unreported late Power Five School offers for any of the kids that have signed this morning?"

Gotta think some nearby folks or something. I mean who is even an alternate candidate for most of our recruits that would be in position to do that?

Iowa St. seems to try to recruit everybody we do.

Does anyone know where all the recruits who did decomit signed.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom