Official 2016 Gophers National Signing Day Thread!! Tweets, Updates, Analysis & More

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Anyone here listen to the KFAN morning show today? Conzemius said that Winfield ran a 4.17/40. Somewhere dpo's head was exploding.

Oh, I heard it. Conzemius does (or at least did, at one time) know about playing football. He knows shockingly little about anything else football-related aside from the actual playing of the game. His guest spots on KFAN are consistently cringe-inducing. I guarantee that there are at least 20-30 regular posters on GopherHole far more knowledgeable about the Gophers in particular, college football in general, and would make superior guests. They bring Conzemius in because he's a quasi-well-known alum who's willing to come in and bring them free crap from General Mills.

Oh, I heard it. Conzemius does (or at least did, at one time) know about playing football. He knows shockingly little about anything else football-related aside from the actual playing of the game. His guest spots on KFAN are consistently cringe-inducing. I guarantee that there are at least 20-30 regular posters on GopherHole far more knowledgeable about the Gophers in particular, college football in general, and would make superior guests. They bring Conzemius in because he's a quasi-well-known alum who's willing to come in and bring them free crap from General Mills.

Bingo! +1

totally agree

EVERYTHING on KFAN that is Gophers-related is cringe-inducing. There wasn't any mention of national signing day throughout the entire morning... I did hear about the Wild loss last night about 5 different times, though...

I think his spots on the Power Trip are part of the "bit" they have going on that show. Conzemius plays the homer well and is always upbeat about the team. I'm not 100 percent certain he means everything he says, but instead is playing a role.

they just had the last hour dedicated to the Gophs and it was well don

He lost me when he said Snelson was our best/highest ranked recruit (or something to that effect) and losing him would be a big deal.

I wonder if anyone has information on a couple Preferred Walk On commits that have not been included in the official signing lists - Kieran Johnson, Sam White, and Brady Wieland? Granted it may have been against a bunch of plodding Paul Bunyan's, but earning NJCAA All American would make one think Kieran Johnson could contribute.

Only 3 B1G West commits make the All Big Ten signee team Bleed listed: one each from Nebraska, Minnesota, and Wisconsin

I think this class turned out, okay. A lot of early decisions and then sort of a slide backward as signing day approached. I think Drew is going to end up being better than Snelson when it is all said and done, so I'm not concerned about that. Would have been nice to get guys like Lindsey and Thomas though.

Top Bottom