No coach would sit a QB who is less than 300 yards from 10,000

Worst thread ever. It's a team game. Weber does not give us the best chance to win.
I think there's a horrifying possibility you might not be facing.

How many times has Weber gotten a WR or back absolutely lit up

You praise Weber for getting sacked nearly 1,000 times in his career behind some pretty bad lines yet you tout his near 10,000 yards passing as some kind of meaningful record. He is 15-30 as a four year starter and today's game was the epitome of his career. Flashes of good, a lot of flashes of bad, passes behind people and at there feet which is inexcusable for a fifth year guy, and as usual he got Mcknight lit up and sandwiched on a bad throw and took at least 1 sack that was on him not the offensive line.
Why beat a dead horse when the few the proud Weber smoke blowers continue to tout him as good and that he should be celebrated most of us will realize he is the legend that he is touted to be in his mind only. Terrible QB enough said.

Who gives a sh!t. The guy is 15-30 and only played well in garbage time when the pressure was off. I would take Cupito or Cockerham over him anyday and these guys were average B10 Qbs.

No *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# weber is going NOWHERE!!!! SIT HIM DOWN

Anyone know what the grand total is after today?
I would think he could hit 10,000 at this point even with limited playing time.

Anyone know what the grand total is after today?
I would think he could hit 10,000 at this point even with limited playing time.

Nevermind. I found the answer. 9,992 as of this afternoon.

Well, I do hope he gets his 10,000. He's a Minnesota kid and has hung in there through a zillion coaching changes, injuries, adversity, etc.

When you are losing most of your games, you trying something different, someone else.

Settle down, dude. I really don't care who you would or would not 'take', the point is that Weber has been strong in the face of so much adversity so I say he deserves it.

What part of a 15 -30 career record is strong in the face of adversity. He has seemed to regress throughout his career and is working on his second 1 win season if you call that strong I'd hate to see bad.

Settle down, dude. I really don't care who you would or would not 'take', the point is that Weber has been strong in the face of so much adversity so I say he deserves it.

Selfish. This is a team sport. It's not about Weber...Everyone of those guys has worked there ass off for a victory. You really have no argument other than you think it's owed to him.

Rumor has it Weber won't be back next season. I say bench him now....

Top Bottom