No coach would sit a QB who is less than 300 yards from 10,000

KD6-3.7

credulous skeptic
Reaction score
So can we please refrain from the bench Weber threads until that happens?

Jim Nendel benched that kid who was part Gypsy when he was only a few meters from the Finnish league rushing record. There was a lot of controversy over the benching, not so much due to the record, but moreso because of his Gypsy roots and pick pocketing skills. That aside, Nendel is a winner.

So can we please refrain from the bench Weber threads until that happens?

I love how you act like you know so much more then us but you fail to realize less then 300 means nothing to this game. There are tons of games left where he can get his little stats, but brewsters job is on the line right now, so he is playing who he thinks will win him the game. And since he keeps playing Weber, it is proof that he is a moron.

I love how you act like you know so much more then us but you fail to realize less then 300 means nothing to this game. There are tons of games left where he can get his little stats, but brewsters job is on the line right now, so he is playing who he thinks will win him the game. And since he keeps playing Weber, it is proof that he is a moron.

I don't know much more then many people, but I know much more than you.

i am not talking about single game records or season records, getting weber--a guy who has sacrificed behind some terrible lines in his career and has been sacked nearly 100 times in his career and has receivers who drop easy catches--to 10,000 career yards is not an empty thing. it is saying thank you for leading a terrible team for the last four years. thank you for sacrificing your body and learning four different playbooks over the last four years. and NEVER complaining.

I don't know much more then many people, but I know much more than you.

i am not talking about single game records or season records, getting weber--a guy who has sacrificed behind some terrible lines in his career and has been sacked nearly 100 times in his career and has receivers who drop easy catches--to 10,000 career yards is not an empty thing. it is saying thank you for leading a terrible team for the last four years. thank you for sacrificing your body and learning four different playbooks over the last four years. and NEVER complaining.

Who gives a sh!t. The guy is 15-30 and only played well in garbage time when the pressure was off. I would take Cupito or Cockerham over him anyday and these guys were average B10 Qbs.

Anyone who watched the game would understand how bad Weber sucked. He spent most of the game putting us in 3 & 8 situations and really only turns it on after the other team is far enough ahead to relax.

Who gives a sh!t. The guy is 15-30 and only played well in garbage time when the pressure was off. I would take Cupito or Cockerham over him anyday and these guys were average B10 Qbs.

Settle down, dude. I really don't care who you would or would not 'take', the point is that Weber has been strong in the face of so much adversity so I say he deserves it.

bigtenchamps1899 is a MORON

Weber has killed a program. His dad was a fine player. But Adam has ruined this program. One win his first year and one win now. He can't complete a simple swing or screen pass. He's great with the garbage time bomb tds.

Anyone who watched the game would understand how bad Weber sucked. He spent most of the game putting us in 3 & 8 situations and really only turns it on after the other team is far enough ahead to relax.

No where did I say that Weber did not suck today.

Worst thread ever. It's a team game. Weber does not give us the best chance to win.

Worst thread ever. It's a team game. Weber does not give us the best chance to win.

Does Christian Lewis give us the best change to win?

This is fun!

Weber regressed...its time to start developing those who will be around next year. Give Weber the final start as a senior but should be Gray otherwise.

bigtenchamps1899 is a MORON

Weber has killed a program. His dad was a fine player. But Adam has ruined this program. One win his first year and one win now. He can't complete a simple swing or screen pass. He's great with the garbage time bomb tds.

This is the stupidest thing I have heard today.

Weber regressed...its time to start developing those who will be around next year. Give Weber the final start as a senior but should be Gray otherwise.

Ok. You made a semi-coherent statement. I'm just saying that any coach, whether it is Brewster or Ferentz, would continue to play Weber until he hits 10,000, then playing another QB would be an option.

Top Bottom