Nate Wolters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolters folds like a cheap,suit in the big games 0-6 vs NDSU and he was 2-14 twice AT ndsu. hes overrated , and his daddy told him to goto sdsu so he wasnt in ben woodsides shadow. Chump

NDSU is not a big game for anybody. The Woodside Wet Dream is over. Wake up and change your sheets.

Wolters couldnt hold woodys jock. Not even close. Kid is 0 for NDSU and,cant even get to finals of summit,league tourney.

Go away. Wolters is a good player. Woodside was a very good player as well. "the big games" for Wolters SDSU basketball career will not be NDSU. It will be tournaments and playing the big boys. Just leave.
Its lakesbison. Dont mind him. Can't believe I responded to him. He's a troll that only hates on Wolters due to recruiting and the best way to describe it is a girl breaks up with her boyfriend and so he goes around sayin how much he hates her and how's she gets around but he still drives past her house everyday.

No a-hole didnt before, havent now. Thanks though hater!

Seriously, jack-hole? Do you really want me to post that again? I'm happy to, and I know just how to find it.

And I wouldn't miss a second of sleep over it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom