Most disappointing season in my time being a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

For us to beat Wisconsin… they will have to roll over and try not to score. The Gopher coaches will play for a close game, remain conservative on play calling when they could break the game open (even if WI is shiiitin the bed) and then the Gophers will F up the close game because they’ll be beat by a coach w some kahunnas when it’s on the line.
Come again?

I didn't post this thread child.
Have fun taking your second-place victory lap and ignoring the fact that I was right.
Never said you weren’t right 🤡 - the three game parlay came very close to happening. So I’ll have fun and enjoy rooting for the Gophers and you keep doing you -celebrating hollow victories on a message board (u grown ass man) that we didn’t win the West - must be fun to be you.
Pro tip: the frustration at getting picked last to play kickball and not getting invited to childhood birthday parties shouldn’t carry on into middle age, champ!
Nice pic btw -

1638080171172.jpeg

Last edited:

Never said you weren’t right 🤡 - the three game parlay came very close to happening. So I’ll have fun and enjoy rooting for the Gophers and you keep doing you -celebrating hollow victories on a message board (u grown ass man) that we didn’t win the West - must be fun to be you.
Pro tip: the frustration at getting picked last to play kickball and not getting invited to childhood birthday parties shouldn’t carry on into middle age, champ!
Hitting on 2/3 events in a parlay of 50%+ probability events is the most likely outcome. It doesn't make hitting 3/3 any more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom