Minnesota @ Michigan State Game Thread

I don't think I have ever seen a game get out of hand faster then this one!

Very. I love Tubby but I blame the Bostic deal strictly on Tubby. He has done zero to get the kid's confidence up.

He's a junior, not an 18 year old away from home missing his mom. Something is happening behind the scenes. I suspect maybe he got discouraged when things didn't go his way immediately, unlike Carter. It must be really bad because Hoffarber has really regressed, yet he's seeing 25 mins a game.

Who was clamoring for Bostick to get more clock? He is just brutal out there...can't shoot, can't defend, can't pass...nothing is working...

Seriously, did we watch the tape of the 12/31 game??? They are doing the exact same thing to us. Beating us down the floor for easy looks and crashing the boards...

They're fumbling the ball worse than Adrian Peterson out there.

Remember when people were proclaiming Nolen to be the best point guard in the Big Ten? Kalin Lucas must have heard that because he's played pissed off the two games against us.

Bostick might be starting ahead of Nolen before long. I question whether he's quick enough though. Seems like more of a combo Townsend Orr type. Justin Cobbs must be smiling at home tonight if he's watching this mess.

Down 25, it is going to be a long night, we pride ourselves on defense and that is definitely lacking tonight

Bostick might be starting ahead of Nolen before long.
Are you even watching this game? Bostick should be on the bench right next to Nolen. Bad D, bad passing, can't shoot. Maybe Tubby knows what he's doing not giving him much clock...

on top of how crappy we are playing, EVERYTHING is bouncing Michigan State's way.

I stopped watching the game. That never happens with me; I'll almost always watch to the end, no matter what the score is. But when they don't hustle, don't show anything that makes me think they even want to be there, then I'm not going to watch.

Good thing we have such great depth! If Iverson didn't play again this season, you'll hear no complaints from me. The guy is playing soft and scared--I had really high hopes for him in the NC, but this has been a disaster.

I think it's rediculous to boo a call when your team is up by 25.

What's the over/underon when Dahlman will get in a game like this? I'd put it at about the 5:00 mark in the 2nd half

HOW IS EVERY SINGLY LOOSE BALL BOUNCING RIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS???

Halftime and it a rout. 42-16 MSU over Minnesota.

Anyone want to play a match of Russian Roulette?

You know it's bad when the opposing coach has nothing negative to say about his team, nothing to get better at, at the half.

I figured out what happened. You know in Space Jam where aliens come and steal the all-star NBA players talent? Bam, just happened to Minnesota.

"Wash your face" getting chanted at Iverson.

Hahahaha and he misses them both.

"Wash your face" getting chanted at Iverson.

Hahahaha and he misses them both.

Wow. That's low. Man, maybe the Dalmann harassment wasn't so bad after all. You'd think he could get some cream or something from the team doctor to clear that up.

Top Bottom