Minnesota @ Michigan State Game Thread

gophersfan

Reaction score
a huge game on the road tonight in East Lansing. do we come out with one of the biggest wins this year or will it be a loss.

won't know til about 9:30 central...

Depends on what gopher team shows up. We know the defense will always be solid, but the shooting remains to be unseen...Tubby has had forever to prepare, and I would say the Gopher will be just that, Prepared!

Score update: Minnesota 0 - Michigan State 0. 20:00 remaining, 1st half.

Sounds like Suton is out too - apparently (this is second hand info) the BTN reported it.

Hopefully we can slow down their outlet passes so their running games is a bit out of wack. Again, if we make our FT's (70% or better) and limit our TO's, we'll be in good shape.

god no. Timeout. why or why. come on get this Iowa game over. who care about Iowa.

No one wants to watch this battle of bottom teams....

This is pissing me off. Iowa is fouling. wtf.

Wow. I didn't realize the Indiana vs Iowa game was so important. Must be more important than a face-off between the top two teams in BTN's eyes.

finally the Iowa game end. now switch to Minnesota and do it now.

we missed the tip of the game. **** you BTN.

come on. learn to look and see how much time left on the shot clock.

well, we look terrible. reminiscent of how illinois came out against us on the road.

Tubby gets them under control here.

please tell Sampson never to shoot a jumper again. why is he still shooting jumpers.

we have seen 5 possessions: three TO and two 18 ft bricks from Sampson

switch to zone.... doesnt that mean we should be able to rebound? we have three guys positioned down low

why are we leaving MSU players wide open for 3.

Top Bottom