Minnesota Golden Gophers in the NFL - 2023 Season

Terrell Smith playing really well for the Bears against the Vikings unfortunately.....I mean great for Smith just sucks for the Vikings :)
He seems to have all the physical tools. I don't recall who the Gophers were playing but I think he started the first game of his freshman year, and he was already big and fast. So great that he is doing well in the NFL.

Did anyone watch the Ravens game last night? I couldn't tell if L Jackson was pissed at Bateman or just trying to coach him up. After Beckham missed a few series, Jackson couldn't seem to find any open receivers. It's tough for Bateman trying to play through what I believe is plantar fasciitis.

I turned the game on and thought "that 32 is good sized linebacker." It was Terrell. I didn't know he was that big.

He seems to have all the physical tools. I don't recall who the Gophers were playing but I think he started the first game of his freshman year, and he was already big and fast. So great that he is doing well in the NFL.

Did anyone watch the Ravens game last night? I couldn't tell if L Jackson was pissed at Bateman or just trying to coach him up. After Beckham missed a few series, Jackson couldn't seem to find any open receivers. It's tough for Bateman trying to play through what I believe is plantar fasciitis.
Didn't see the Ravens game but in regards to Smith he has great size for an NFL DB. He just has to avoid the nagging injuries that have kept him off the field.

Jordan Howden got a lot of run yesterday for the Saints. His name was called in some key spots.

Maybe this is why the defense got worse this season - the Gophers lost some defensive guys who are starting as later round NFL rookies.

We're getting close to the point where a solid present-day NFL defense could be made of only Gopher alumni. DT is about the only spot that would be hard to fill.

Go Gophers!!
I missed on a few guys I wanted the Vikings to take (Johnny Football was the worst) but when I wanted the Vikings to take AWJr with their (late) first round pick no matter what the mock drafts said because I thought he was special...I was right. A lot of us were right.

He's come a long way from the scandal he was unfairly swept up in. From a sure transfer out to his entire defense Rowing the Boat in the NFL whenever he makes a play. From a character under question to a Man of the Year candidate. Well done.

Top Bottom