Minnesota football will be without 20 players tonight against Purdue

welp. watching the guys come out of the tunnel from BTN, TM2 is playing. as is Bateman. that's as far as i can get

And if Bateman gets covid or hurt????
Did I say 10 Ws?.......If they win 3-4 games next year, the program will have lost all the momentum PJ has gained and will be an afterthought again to casual MN sports fans.
He'd have to get it again...if he's worried about getting hurt I'm sure he'd step away.

BTN saying 20 players and staff in the byline with 25 players and staff in the announcement.

He'd have to get it again...if he's worried about getting hurt I'm sure he'd step away.
No healthy player quits in the middle of the regular season. That'd hurt draft stock more than anything. He told his boys he'd be there for them, and he's a man of his word.

I wonder though if he would've made the decision if he would've known how this year was going to go, rather than thinking it was going to be like last year.

No healthy player quits in the middle of the regular season. That'd hurt draft stock more than anything. He told his boys he'd be there for them, and he's a man of his word.

I wonder though if he would've made the decision if he would've known how this year was going to go, rather than thinking it was going to be like last year.
OK

Mason said he just talked to P.J. and it's 25 people combined between players and staff.

I was thinking of putting some money on this game and watched the over/under and the spread an money lines jump all over the place...then the site was like "F it" and took the game off the board.

My hope is this has them playing loose and free.

My fear is they get blown out by Purdue.

I was thinking of putting some money on this game and watched the over/under and the spread an money lines jump all over the place...then the site was like "F it" and took the game off the board.
yup just saw this as well

it's back on bovada if that's who you use

Lantz out....
Moore playing
O’Connell out Plummer in
Wait, where did lantz get confirmed out? Didn't he have covid at the start of the season? That would mean this is likely an injury

JG on KFAN just read a list, so fast I couldn’t get all the names

We also may have PJ math in play, here. You know 5 seniors, 90% of the team are freshman and youngest team in America etc etc. The whole Farmers Alliance...total honesty 100% of the time.
Do cheerleaders count? Demetrius Douglas, Dunlap etc etc

Oof no Mafe? I’d be cool if Rondale didn’t play.

And if Bateman gets covid or hurt????
Did I say 10 Ws?.......If they win 3-4 games next year, the program will have lost all the momentum PJ has gained and will be an afterthought again to casual MN sports fans.

You sound more like GopherWanksta instead of Gangsta

Which one in the pic are you? I'm guessing the badazz in the middle.

1605919479845.png

Announcers during the game said Schluter, Olson, and Andries were also out on the OL.

Announcers during the game said Schluter, Olson, and Andries were also out on the OL.

It was a poorly worded sentence. They were saying the Gophers were without some folks on the DL (Big Dan and Dunlap) but still had those three.

It was really unclear when he said it, because my head snapped around too. I then rewatched the play and they were in.

Top Bottom