Mike Sanford hired as OC @ Colorado (who apparently have no idea what they are doing)

The bolded was not applicable to the Gophers this year. They never trailed by more than one score in the second half except for the end of the OSU game.
Illinois. MN went down and scored with about 5 minutes left. Defensive stop then desperation drive and INT. Someone should have been fired after the game, but we had to wait a few weeks.

No, I know most people even in a GED program wouldn't have time to accumulate 27,000 posts on a fan website. Whereas unemployment and parents free wifi is pretty likely recipe.

But again, it is gonna get better. You might get a job or an apartment some day or even get that elusive first kiss and then it is going to seem silly that you spent your time perusing through website posts to try and find instances where you felt wronged in some way. You can do this, I know you can.

Over the course of nearly 13 years. I won't bore you with the math on that....since it would shoot right over your head. But I'll leave you to continue lashing out and projecting your sadness onto others. Seems like you are in quite a rut....but stay positive.

The bolded was not applicable to the Gophers this year. They never trailed by more than one score in the second half except for the end of the OSU game.

Excellent point!

I wonder if the grind the clock offense had anything to do with that fact?

Again, I'm not defending Sanford and I'm glad Ciarrocca is back. I'm talking about Fleck's approach, not Sanford's.

Over the course of nearly 13 years. I won't bore you with the math on that....since it would shoot right over your head. But I'll leave you to continue lashing out and projecting your sadness onto others. Seems like you are in quite a rut....but stay positive.

Sounds good. And remember, just because you are ending up in a fight with someone different in almost every thread, it is probably everyone else being jerks. Despite the obvious mathematical issues with that.

I sure hope that our Offensive Line doesn't miss a heartbeat from those that are leaving. Let's hope that PJ Fleck finds enough experienced depth with additions from the portal.

Where are we at numbers-wise with OLs for next season? I believe if we only have fourteen OLs, that's a little thin depth-wise. Wisconsin and Iowa always seem to have around eighteen to twenty-two.

Sounds good. And remember, just because you are ending up in a fight with someone different in almost every thread, it is probably everyone else being jerks. Despite the obvious mathematical issues with that.

I am? And let me remind you of your first post in this thread:

The medicine stocker's on should definitely not be mixed with beer.

Did a quick search and confirmed my suspicions. You are a massive chud. One of the chuds who got themselves all bent out of shape last year when the Gophers wore uniforms that said 'End Racism'. How dare they, lol. My guess is that at some point we had a back and forth in which you exposed how simple and slow you are.....and that has lead to you carrying around big bags of butthurt. It would certainly explain why you posted in this thread just to throw shade. Harboring resentment and anger. Get over it, chud.

I am? And let me remind you of your first post in this thread:

Did a quick search and confirmed my suspicions. You are a massive chud. One of the chuds who got themselves all bent out of shape last year when the Gophers wore uniforms that said 'End Racism'. How dare they, lol. My guess is that at some point we had a back and forth in which you exposed how simple and slow you are.....and that has lead to you carrying around big bags of butthurt. It would certainly explain why you posted in this thread just to throw shade. Harboring resentment and anger. Get over it, chud.

Let me guess, in addition to you being a half-wit coward, you are a woke little bitch that resents the hard working people that pay for you to spend your days on a message board rather than getting a job. Hahaha, you know I got you pegged and that is why you are so mad.

Let me guess, in addition to you being a half-wit coward, you are a woke little bitch that resents the hard working people that pay for you to spend your days on a message board rather than getting a job. Hahaha, you know I got you pegged and that is why you are so mad.

You posted in this thread simply to take a swipe at me. Because you are clearly butthurt over being exposed as dipshit and a loser at some point in time. And what do you consider being "woke". Is that anyone that doesn't get offended by "End Racism"? Nothing funnier than seeing a chud like you getting all bent out of shape by something so innocuous. I'm sure you and your shrinking group of chud friends will continue to whine about it as you work whatever lousy low skill jobs you were able to wrangle up with little to no qualifications on top of being proud deplorables.

You posted in this thread simply to take a swipe at me. Because you are clearly butthurt over being exposed as dipshit and a loser at some point in time. And what do you consider being "woke". Is that anyone that doesn't get offended by "End Racism"? Nothing funnier than seeing a chud like you getting all bent out of shape by something so innocuous. I'm sure you and your shrinking group of chud friends will continue to whine about it as you work whatever lousy low skill jobs you were able to wrangle up with little to no qualifications on top of being proud deplorables.

For one your vocabulary and sentence structure show that you are poorly educated, not much debate there. And two, the problem I had with that the End Racism on the jersey's is that if you jump into the politcal/social sphere of putting slogans on your jerseys, you better make sure you are covering all your bases. And this is gonna get a little deep for a guy like you, but notice how this program with some pretty poor history has never put "End Sexual Assault" or "End Domestic Violence" on their jerseys. And again that is something called "nuance." Probably a word that you aren't familiar with because they make a point of using simple vocabulary on shows like the Daily Show, so that the stockers of the world can follow along.

And I'll bet you your next month's assistance check that I have a higher level of education than you do. In fact, I won't even take your Friday meal ticket, I'll just put up the equivalent.

For one your vocabulary and sentence structure show that you are poorly educated, not much debate there. And two, the problem I had with that the End Racism on the jersey's is that if you jump into the politcal/social sphere of putting slogans on your jerseys, you better make sure you are covering all your bases. And this is gonna get a little deep for a guy like you, but notice how this program with some pretty poor history has never put "End Sexual Assault" or "End Domestic Violence" on their jerseys. And again that is something called "nuance." Probably a word that you aren't familiar with because they make a point of using simple vocabulary on shows like the Daily Show, so that the stockers of the world can follow along.

And I'll bet you your next month's assistance check that I have a higher level of education than you do. In fact, I won't even take your Friday meal ticket, I'll just put up the equivalent.

It's a message board. After being exposed as a rock biter....I'm guessing that you decided to have someone proof your posts while you scan the thesaurus?

The problem that you had with "end racism" is that you think it's a personal attack on you. Plenty of chuds like you seem to take offense at such a simple thing to ignore. How dare they suggest ending racism! It's like you and chuds just like you take pride in being shitty people. Just ignore it....rather than whine and act like the world is out to get you.

Lol....higher level of education. Almost zero percent chance based on all the proof you've left scattered around the board. And parlaying massive butthurt into a dick measuring contest points to you likely being on the spectrum as well. Congrats on being a chud.

Might want to check the Illinois game summary ...

Iowa runs the ball under 56% the last three years. 52% in 2019, 54% in 2020 and 56% this year. Their offense is taking heat at the inability to run the ball lately.
Fleck pre-Sanford had settled in at about 40% pass, 60% run. High YPC on passes. Made for a balanced, less predictable, more explosive offense. I bet we return to that ratio in 2022—and also bet that on offense we run about 10-12 more plays per game, simply by selectively rather habitually burning the play clock down to zero.

It's a message board. After being exposed as a rock biter....I'm guessing that you decided to have someone proof your posts while you scan the thesaurus?

The problem that you had with "end racism" is that you think it's a personal attack on you. Plenty of chuds like you seem to take offense at such a simple thing to ignore. How dare they suggest ending racism! It's like you and chuds just like you take pride in being shitty people. Just ignore it....rather than whine and act like the world is out to get you.

Lol....higher level of education. Almost zero percent chance based on all the proof you've left scattered around the board. And parlaying massive butthurt into a dick measuring contest points to you likely being on the spectrum as well. Congrats on being a chud.

Good luck guy. I'm gonna let you move on to your next fight.

Ah. You just log on to renew your grudges and bitterness. How fun.

I actually log on for two reasons. #1 Big Gopher fan. #2 Admittedly like messing with the dimwits, like yourself.

What you need to do is concentrate on getting a job and secondly try to form some interpersonal relationships. Granted not many people on here or in society like you very much, but overall we don't want you lurking around grade schools like you have been known to do.

I actually log on for two reasons. #1 Big Gopher fan. #2 Admittedly like messing with the dimwits, like yourself.

What you need to do is concentrate on getting a job and secondly try to form some interpersonal relationships. Granted not many people on here or in society like you very much, but overall we don't want you lurking around grade schools like you have been known to do.

Got some time off from cleaning toilets to log back in and continue with your petty grudge I see. I'm sorry that the embarrassment of being exposed as a chud haunts you day and night. Keep working on that next big attack of yours.....and remember to wait and post after you are done scrubbing. Wouldn't want your phone to fall in.

Hi, friends. Colorado fan here. We all appreciated your sympathies when Dorrell decided to hire Sanford as his OC.

Thought you would get a kick out of this tweet. We sure did.

Sanford play calling gets his QB's killed by blind side blitzes. He is an awful O-Coordinator. You CU will be lucky to have any healthy QB's left.

Last edited:

If Sanford had excelled elsewhere and wanted to blame Dorrell for being shitty now…sure. But he sucks the life out of an offense like a dementor

Top Bottom