Max Brosmer is visiting the Twin Cities, spending Saturday with the Minnesota coaching staff

I would imagine the Gophers are rolling out the red carpet on this magical mystery tour with our mythical quarterback of the future. This is a perfect fit as he has aspirations of medical school. I have a good feeling he will be signing tomorrow and PJ can move on to plugging in some other holes through the portal

Obviously we all hope for that ...... but if this guy is really that good ..... you think he's just going to lunge at the first P5 that comes his way?

He's not going to wait to see if any other P5's offer him?

Or haven't already contacted him.

By the way, serious question:

there is nothing that actually binds these portal guys into coming here, before they accept the schools offer to enroll?

There is nothing equivalent to the NLI for these portal guys?

(that's NLI, not NIL)

I would imagine the Gophers are rolling out the red carpet on this magical mystery tour with our mythical quarterback of the future. This is a perfect fit as he has aspirations of medical school. I have a good feeling he will be signing tomorrow and PJ can move on to plugging in some other holes through the portal
If he comes here, I'm sticking with the nickname "Mythical Max" for his Gopher career.

BTW, it'd be a great match for any Runescape fans that are still around to give him some NIL love.

I am sure our coaching staff will really help him achieve. After all they helped AK so much.

This would be great. I wonder what the chances are.

Can he hand off the ball? Sign him up...he fits the scheme!

I am sure our coaching staff will really help him achieve. After all they helped AK so much.
Hey, AK developed the poise and command of the plays. His issue was accuracy, DJ made a lot of acrobatic catches on bad balls.

Oh, I don't think there's anything supposed about Sid's driving. It's been widely discussed by many, including his own son. He was known for reading the paper while behind the wheel.

I can can corroborate...when I used to work not far from the Strib he almost ran right into my car and he was deintely distracted reading something. (pre-Smart Phone)

Isn’t there a Gopherholer who was walking and got hit by Sid? I feel like I remember reading about that once upon a time.
I once almost had him arrested ...he was a friggin prick and an awful drunk.

Obviously we all hope for that ...... but if this guy is really that good ..... you think he's just going to lunge at the first P5 that comes his way?

He's not going to wait to see if any other P5's offer him?

Or haven't already contacted him.
Agree 💯 on this. If he’s a hot commodity he most likely would wait and see.

Isn’t there a Gopherholer who was walking and got hit by Sid? I feel like I remember reading about that once upon a time.
I almost got hit outside the Mariucci ticket office. He was not apologetic because he didn’t know he almost put me in the hospital. He nearly nailed a post as well.

If he comes here, I'm sticking with the nickname "Mythical Max" for his Gopher career.

BTW, it'd be a great match for any Runescape fans that are still around to give him some NIL love.

Can you explain the RuneScape reference? That game was a huge part of a couple summers of my youth.but like 23 years ago.

Can you explain the RuneScape reference? That game was a huge part of a couple summers of my youth.but like 23 years ago.
Sure, here you go :) Goldie has a cape, so our Mythical Max should also get one. Being able to teleport would be great when a QB is trying to avoid a blitz.

(the following is from https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Mythical_max_cape)

The mythical max cape is the result of combining a mythical cape with a max cape, during which the max hood required to be in the player's inventory will automatically convert to the mythical max hood. Like the other max cape variants, the mythical max cape does not have the max cape's stats or perks; it only acts as a cosmetic upgrade to the mythical cape. However, the cape can still be used to perform the Skill Cape emote. Additionally, players are able to teleport to the Myths' Guild using the cape.

He's doing the rides at MOA right now....stay tuned.
Are you sure some wise guys didn't get lost and ordered the wrong Uber? That those rides are currently taking place at the VU instead of MOA? Or is that just Mason recruit era stuff? My memory is getting worse by the years.

I almost got hit outside the Mariucci ticket office. He was not apologetic because he didn’t know he almost put me in the hospital. He nearly nailed a post as well.

It's even worst than you know. I almost got hit last month and then in the mail was a certificate to Murray's Steak House. Spooky.

Sure, here you go :) Goldie has a cape, so our Mythical Max should also get one. Being able to teleport would be great when a QB is trying to avoid a blitz.

(the following is from https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Mythical_max_cape)

The mythical max cape is the result of combining a mythical cape with a max cape, during which the max hood required to be in the player's inventory will automatically convert to the mythical max hood. Like the other max cape variants, the mythical max cape does not have the max cape's stats or perks; it only acts as a cosmetic upgrade to the mythical cape. However, the cape can still be used to perform the Skill Cape emote. Additionally, players are able to teleport to the Myths' Guild using the cape.

I quit before that all existed. Still sad RuneScape went away. Such an incredible game

Top Bottom