Marcus Reports Mo Walker Working Cory Joseph To Package

How was the conversation with Walker a rumor? He quoted the entire thing. You think he just make up an entire dialogue? How is that "rumor" unrealistic?

The bad rumors, which are actually rumors, are supported by "a close source" for everything and there are tons of conflicting reports. Not to mention that the media has done this each year and they claimed he was close to being hired at Auburn.

What I learned on GopherHole today:

- When a reporter blabs a rumor that is a potential boon to the program, everyone gets excited regardless of how realistic or substantiated the rumor is.
- When a report blabs a rumor that isn't something we want to hear, we chastise him for lack of proof or piggybacking on others' reports.

Thank you. I don't know why people seem to think Tubby will have normal senior loyalty to Nolen with a player of CJ's caliber coming in after Nolen blew it. Have you guys heard Tubby talk about Nolen since becoming ineligible? Whatever chance he had of starting over CJ if he comes went out the window a while ago.

Nolen lost his starting job with the academics. He is not entitled to it back. It's his fault. No way CoJo comes in and plays behind Nolen. You guys are smoking crack if you think CoJo will be sitting on anyone's bench except to catch a breather. Tubby had a star freshman point guard named Rajon Rondo. He started from day 1 and never looked back.

Also, if CoJo came here along with Trevor and Royce...all I can say is God have mercy on our opponents.

Thank you. I don't know why people seem to think Tubby will have normal senior loyalty to Nolen with a player of CJ's caliber coming in after Nolen blew it. Have you guys heard Tubby talk about Nolen since becoming ineligible? Whatever chance he had of starting over CJ if he comes went out the window a while ago.

Id play the frosh too. Nolen is a poor team mate for letting the team down. Plus he is an average talent, while Joseph could be special.

Nolen lost his starting job with the academics. He is not entitled to it back.

I also agree with this. Tubby indicated he was none too please with the situation that Al got himself into. Key word himself. They gave him every kind of help they could and he didn't get the work done that he had to. I think he has to earn his way back.

So what happens if Cobbs leaves, TM and RW and AN all do not return...

Then we have 7 openings and only 2 players signed? What the hell does Tubby do then?

Two threads now where you brought this up. Secretly rooting for it to happen much?

Two threads now where you brought this up. Secretly rooting for it to happen much?

Not at all. I am wondering what would we do? Hope we get em' all, but I just dont think it happens. Its fine for people to say what if everything goes right, and there are 100's of posts on that, but I bring up the opposite end becuase no one else is. I am honestly wondering what the heck would happen...

Not at all. I am wondering what would we do? Hope we get em' all, but I just dont think it happens. Its fine for people to say what if everything goes right, and there are 100's of posts on that, but I bring up the opposite end becuase no one else is. I am honestly wondering what the heck would happen...
You would pack up your bags, move to the becky boards as badgergopherman, point to your whisky shirt and wonder what it would be like to have Maturi as your AD...

Where is this report from Marcus Fuller? Link? Can't find it in the PP ....

This isn't from Marcus Fuller, and I'm not sure if you have to have a rivals subscription to read this, but this article makes it seem like the Gophers are the favorite for him.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1068517

In case you need one, here are some blurbs from it:

"Right now I'm hearing the most from Seton Hall, Rutgers, Minnesota, and that's pretty much it right now," said Walker. "Pitt is not getting after me as hard as before but they still call me often."

Walker is planning to arrive in the Twin Cities the weekend of April 9th and it's the only visit he has set so far for this spring. So if the visit goes well would Walker accept Minnesota's scholarship offer?

"If it's something I like I will commit," Maurice said. "Rutgers and Seton Hall have been contacting me often and I was trying to arrange a visit down to both of those schools but I'm not sure if I'm going to get a chance too."

"Devoe being there has a big impact," Maurice explained. "Me and him are like family. Me, him, and his little brother Cory (Cory Joseph). I was talking to Cory the other day trying to tell that him that if this is where I'm going he should come along with me so all three of us could be there together. We are all like family as we are close and our parents are close as we've been together since we were young so that (playing at Minnesota together) would be good."

For anyone that has a scout subscription, there is an article out today about Mo. I don't have one, but the title seems strange.

Walker has a Favorite

The link leads to the Rutgers team page.

Top Bottom