lost respect for Henderson

Not quite - not for one second did I think he would commit to the U. I voiced that many times on this board, ...)

That's not the "con" I was referring, but I see your point. I wasn't really clear, it won't be the last time that happens by the way.:)

The con was that Sean really was considering anywhere but USC. That's why I mentioned the negative reaction nationwide. If you saw through all the smoke and realized all along that it was USC good for you.

I don't follow Facebook. Good for me.:D

The bitter local reactions at Ohio State, Notre Dame and Florida are probably for the most part, based on the NY Times article. So is the virulent National reaction. Here there are people who really thought he'd come here. Most people though, just seem to wish they'd kept Minnesota out of it in the first place, but that wouldn't have played into their plans.

As I stated before it was a brilliant can.

My disappointment is that on Friday night, Seantrel knew he was going to USC. That's when he should have called Brewster and informed him of his decision. That would have freed the Gopher staff from recruiting him and they could have spent Saturday and Sunday going after other players. Maybe they would pushed harder for players that showed a late interest, like James Louis, or were reconsidering their commitment like Josh Huff. Brewster could have gotten a lot done in those 2 days instead of wasting his time on SH. What gets me is that neither Seantrel or his dad seemed to care that the entire Gophers staff were entertaining them during maybe the last chance they had to contact recruits. Some would call that behavior selfish and maybe arrogant. The only thing that could possibly change my viewpoint is if we found out the Henderson's did tell Brewster he was going elsewhere before Sunday, but Brewster said they were all set and to come out anyway and give us one last shot.

My disappointment is that on Friday night, Seantrel knew he was going to USC. That's when he should have called Brewster and informed him of his decision. That would have freed the Gopher staff from recruiting him and they could have spent Saturday and Sunday going after other players. Maybe they would pushed harder for players that showed a late interest, like James Louis, or were reconsidering their commitment like Josh Huff. Brewster could have gotten a lot done in those 2 days instead of wasting his time on SH. What gets me is that neither Seantrel or his dad seemed to care that the entire Gophers staff were entertaining them during maybe the last chance they had to contact recruits. Some would call that behavior selfish and maybe arrogant. The only thing that could possibly change my viewpoint is if we found out the Henderson's did tell Brewster he was going elsewhere before Sunday, but Brewster said they were all set and to come out anyway and give us one last shot.

I'm guessing the Henderson's didn't tell Brewster that exactly, but Brew didn't want to pass-up one more chance to woo him. Good butt kissing practice for the next big thing.

He will be lucky if he even qualifies for college entrance. I am pissed that he wasted so much of Brewster's time and energy on the recruiting. Hey Seantral, good luck getting into USC with your scores.

Top Bottom