Logan Fife de-commits

He might already be a Husker commit.
Griz's QB transferring out would be a great Seth Green type wildcat QB, except he can also pass! Dual threat, 6'4', 220. Final year of eligibility. Heck, Jeff Sims (in portal from Nebraska) would be a great Seth Green type wildcat QB. But both these guys want assurances of starting, I suppose.

'Pair and a Spare'....what's that, something out of Mayberry?

I have a hard time detecting sarcasm. assuming you're not kidding, the "Pair and a Spare" podcast features Justin Gaard (KFAN), Chip Scoggins (Star-Tribune) and Ryan Burns (Gopher Illustrated). they discuss Gopher football.

the name comes from former Gopher coach Glen Mason, who said, when talking about running backs, that ideally you need at least 3 good running backs, a.k.a "a pair and a spare."

personally, I prefer the "Gopher Gridiron" podcast that Ryan Burns does with Luke Buer. the Pair and a Spare gang likes to chit-chat about silly personal stuff, like what Burns is wearing or Chip Scoggins' inability to deal with modern technology. I would rather hear more hard-core football talk, which you get with the Gridiron podcast, especially when former Gopher OL Derek Burns joins them to talk X's and O's. and to be honest, I am not a fan of Justin Gaard.

Griz's QB transferring out would be a great Seth Green type wildcat QB, except he can also pass! Dual threat, 6'4', 220. Final year of eligibility. Heck, Jeff Sims (in portal from Nebraska) would be a great Seth Green type wildcat QB. But both these guys want assurances of starting, I suppose.
Except that, while he is a decent runner, he is not physical. And he isn't a very good passer, either.

Top Bottom