little cory update

I've already prepared myself mentally if Cory doesn't come here. It just seems too good to be true for some reason. I think he gave us some deep deep consideration because of his brother but in the end he will choose Nova or Texas. When we can finish higher than sixth in the Big Ten with Tubby we'll start making some noise.

this is like a soap opera, just got text from Monter who just talked to AAU coach who said Big Ten is meeting today to discuss this issue, Wisconsin still going ahead with there visit to Brust, alot of coaches not happy with BT ruling so this may not be over.

Any body know if the Jordan Brand classic is available online live-stream?

Stuck at computer....

Oh, and however today unfolds-

Go Gophers!

Any body know if the Jordan Brand classic is available online live-stream?

Stuck at computer....

Oh, and however today unfolds-

Go Gophers!

should be available at espn3.com if your work allow that.

nothing earth shattering just some less than confident feelings from a good source, but as cory showed in that video interview, he gives away very little and is pretty safe in his comments so it's still alot of guessing from almost everybody.

This is a naive question but can former players that are not alums (i.e. Rondo) help in the recruiting of a high school player?

so in other words no one knows what cory is going to do and no one knows what brust is going to do. nothing has changed.

Honestly, from an objective standpoint it seems likely that Cory will sign here. Let's look at the signs over the past few months:

-Cory has always stated that him and Devoe wanted to play together in college
-Mom Joseph loves MN and Tubby
-Devoe is thriving here
-Cory said he wants to go to a place where he feels comfortable
-Mo Walker, who didn't even list MN on his final list in February, suddenly had a change of heart in late March and had now signed a MN LOI

In my mind, the Mo Walker signing seems like the biggest sign. I don't know. Thoughts?

Don't forget, we have Little Canada, MN all ready for him

Johnny is very thorough and accurate. I'm sure that he is waiting to verify any info he received before posting it.

Why some of you aren't ignoring Tee09's post is beyond me. I know we are all sweating this out and looking for any shred of hope but c'mon now.

Why some of you aren't ignoring Tee09's post is beyond me. I know we are all sweating this out and looking for any shred of hope but c'mon now.

It's hard to put any stock into what he's saying, but I'd rather hear someone claim they know that he's coming here than claiming that he's not coming here. Not saying it's true, just saying it makes me a little more comfortable. I'd be slightly more nervous if he said that we weren't going to get him. Hopefully he announces tonight or sometime really soon so we can get all of this anticipation and uncertainty over with.

The reason people are is because he doesnt have the track record that JohnnyGopher does. Johnny has been very accurate in his time being here, while Tee has only been here for a short while.

Though it sounds liek a case of conflicting sources. JohnnyGopher has proven to be very knowledgeable in the past, and is generally correct, however, with the cory situation, hardly anyone (if that) knows what his decision is leaving it open for tee09 to be correct as well. I'd wager Johnny's sources are mainly with the team itself and its recruiters, and that doesnt necessarily overlap with the recruits themselves, especially in cory's case where he is holding his cards close to the chest. A close friend in this case (if said friend even exists) would probably be a much better source.

tl;dr: no one has any freaking clue and no one is really certain

One of my friends said they were in the UV elevator with Devoe last night..and now regrets not asking him if theres any news haha

One of my friends said they were in the UV elevator with Devoe last night..and now regrets not asking him if theres any news haha

What was Devoe's mood like? Did he seem happy? Upset? Did he blink anything in morse code? Get the details! :cool: J/K.

There's nothing to do but wait. Even the kid himself might change his mind 5 times between now and when he signs on the dotted line.

TJGopher looks to be right, Minnesota has cancelled there in home visit with Brust after talking it over with the compliance office. Not sure if other schools or the kids will try to fight this. Pretty crazy considering Wisconsin, MN, Northwestern, and illinois we're all going after Brust hard and Ohio St. and Indiana we're making a strong push for Cody Larson. Doesn't seem fair with the coaching change. got a mini cory update an hour ago:mad:

So does that make us one of the teams making a mad dash for Jon Loyd late in the game? I wouldn't mind Marcus being right about that one at all.

The reason people are is because he doesnt have the track record that JohnnyGopher does. Johnny has been very accurate in his time being here, while Tee has only been here for a short while.

??

Think you read my post incorrectly.

He's letting us down easy, when you post this :mad: symbol, it should be pretty obvious.

He also said it was nothign earth shattering and it's a lot of guessing by almost everyone. We're just going to have to wait and see what happens.

I'm waiting for someone to say they read Cory's underwear stains that he is coming to 'Sota.

Top Bottom