Just know you get babysat by the officials to no end

Like the calls you are getting ? Hitting the ref, multiple missed blatant holding calls, the "crack me up " block on our receiver n the list goes on. Face the reality the bad calls are not the reason for the scoreboard and both teams are marginal for different reasons.

Like the calls you are getting ? Hitting the ref, multiple missed blatant holding calls, the "crack me up " block on our receiver n the list goes on. Face the reality the bad calls are not the reason for the scoreboard and both teams are marginal for different reasons.
The second thing you listed is multiple blatant holding calls. Congrats.. you’re the first fan to ever think the other team holds.

just wait.. Minnesota is going to tackle a Purdue receiver way worse than that PI and the officials are gonna stare at it and stand there.

You guys need 1987 Notre dame home refereeing on the road to beat US lmao

The second thing you listed is multiple blatant holding calls. Congrats.. you’re the first fan to ever think the other team holds.

just wait.. Minnesota is going to tackle a Purdue receiver way worse than that PI and the officials are gonna stare at it and stand there.

Looks like the Pipefitters are now headed toward racking up another loss. So sad! 😢

Your receiver didn’t get the TD.. blatant PI on bell last drive and now we gotta make sure more tanner and fleckster don’t get the same treatment we get..

don’t you feel like a b? I’d feel like one lol
LOL. You're a tool. Did you pay the refs to give us a flag for accidentally bumping a ref?

Dude, it’s a fun game. Enjoy the game!

Reactions: ZPI

And there it was.. now remember.. if Wright even touches your guy like payne Durham.. flag.

but your guy can hang on for dear life lol.

you sorry chumps need THAT to beat us. Sorry as F
Your guys are holding on EVERY single play. so many gifts for your team today. Did you pay the refs?

Go f yourself and look at that last replay .. go watch it.

your DBs hang on for dear life and Durham can’t breath on your defender in Minneapolis
I hope the rest of your weekend is as pleasant as you are.

Have a nice nap, baby.

Hey Purdon't I'm sure you lost cuz of the refs right ?

Your receiver didn’t get the TD.. blatant PI on bell last drive and now we gotta make sure more tanner and fleckster don’t get the same treatment we get..

Mrs. Brohm this you?

Yeah, it’s always hard to overcome that home team advantage. Oh wait. Never mind.

I appreciate the passion for two irrelevant teams though.

I just know Id never go on opposing team message boards and make posts like this. Minnesota is living rent free in your head. We get it.

Maybe Purdue needs to be better at putting themselves in the position so that bad calls don't lose you the game?

Have fun losing to IU again this year.

Top Bottom