Jump Around is just OK.

Well "Varsity" isn't exactly complex, but it is beloved. I have been at many weddings and a few funerals where it was sung. It is the iconic "bonding" song of UW grads. My parents taught it to us as youngsters. I have instructions that it be sung at my funeral.

Yeah, I know that it is a very beloved song for those that are associated with the University, but why can't we make Hail Minnesota loved by all the Gopher fans?

The Jump Around is nice....its okay....but overrated

It's lost a little luster from four years ago.

Maybe it was just because I've seen it before.

Wisconsin has done well publicized studies on the stress of jump around on the structure of Camp Randal.

And? What are the results? Camp Randall taking damage or no?

it is still really cool, quit hating. 3rd time there and thought how rowdy the student section got for "Turn Down for What" was slightly more impressive.

it is still really cool, quit hating. 3rd time there and thought how rowdy the student section got for "Turn Down for What" was slightly more impressive.

When they played "Turn Down," I actually said, "Well now that's the greatest tradition in college football." Might as well be.

This June they moved the graduation ceremony from the Kohl Center to Camp Randall for the first time in many years. And about 3/4 of the way through the ceremony, they played "Jump Around" over the PA. It was something else to see all the graduates in their cap and gowns jumping up and down, as well as all the dignitaries on the stage! Madison is a fun town - people don't take themselves too seriously and like to have fun.

Top Bottom