Jordan Murphy Visit

He has some sort of Senior vs. Alumni basketball game this afternoon at 4:15. Maybe he announces there?

It's like the kid in HS back in the 90s who was all fired up because he got a letter that he was named to the "Who's Who in America" list.

Go Gophers!!

It was way more prestigious in the '80's.

This would be so so so so so fantastic. Holy cow. What a GREAT class this ended up being. After the poor year on the court last year, this is awesome. Can't wait to watch these guys next year. Going to be such a solid core hopefully for years to come. Well done coach P!

Well, let's see them play, maintain academic standing, and continue with the program for a sustained period before we get too excited. But, yes, with a freshman class of six pretty well regarded players, there would almost have to be at least three or four significant long-term contributors. In any event, just having so many new players keeps the interest level high.

Followed him all last year as he was being recruited and committed to VCU. Same with Tevin Mack and Kenny Williams, but at least one of those recruits will be signing with one of my 2 teams.

Jarvis was a nominee as well. There are hundreds of nominees, I believe. It's really not that prestigious of a designation. I'm not sure why Doogie continues to reference it. He never references it for Jarvis or any of our other recruits (assuming Dorsey was a "finalist" as well).

ETA: Here is the full list. 11 PDF pages of nominees. http://www.mcdonaldsallamerican.com...5 Nominee List (Boys_Girls) FINAL 2.24(2).pdf

I'll preface this by pleading ignorance to the McDonalds All-American selection process but is there a difference between "nominee" and "finalist"?

Marcus hearing what Babu is hearing:

Go Gophers!!

Sorry can't trush babu at all. If Marcus thinks so then maybe I can get excited. around here nothing is a done deal.

You're as reliable and judicious as anyone on this board, Nadine. Thanks for the information. And I only own a super soaker if it doesn't pan out. Excellent addition this late in the game for our Gophers. Let's hope it's confirmed soon.

You have a super soaker?! :eek:

Im not biting..Same GopherLady whos "sources" said Reid Travis was committing to the Gophers.

You may be shocked to hear this...but 17 year old boys change their minds. CRAZY! Get over it. Seriously. It's people like you that make me only share about 1/20th of what I hear from great sources. I'm pretty sure AAU coaches are a good source, but I'm sure you have better...so please, share the news you have! :)

Sorry can't trush babu at all. If Marcus thinks so then maybe I can get excited. around here nothing is a done deal.

Nothing is ever a done deal until it's done. But go ahead and don't "trush" me...tell me one time my sources haven't been right aside from Reid Travis (who literally made his decision that morning)????

GopherLady is more on top of things above and beyond all of you guys combined.

Gopherlady is on top of how many guys?

Keep it classy.

You may be shocked to hear this...but 17 year old boys change their minds. CRAZY! Get over it. Seriously. It's people like you that make me only share about 1/20th of what I hear from great sources. I'm pretty sure AAU coaches are a good source, but I'm sure you have better...so please, share the news you have! :)

Nothing is ever a done deal until it's done. But go ahead and don't "trush" me...tell me one time my sources haven't been right aside from Reid Travis (who literally made his decision that morning)????

Keep it classy.
Gl. You're above these guys. Keep doing what you do.

Thanks for the info. Brush the haters off.

Keep it classy.

Feeling a bit sensitive tonight?

GopherLady is more on top of things above and beyond all of you guys combined.

Doc, do you really think you are qualified to give an objective view on this? I mean with your relationship with her and all?................................in his mind.

Keep it classy.

I think 95% of us appreciate what you do. And it doesn't take too much to see that Reid changed his mind at the last minute. Hopefully not the case here.

She can feel whoever she wants.

You had some letters transposed, so I fixed it for you - and in line with gopher lady's classy request

Gopher lady fan here, even though she went to that state that shall remain nameless to do her bucket challenge

Keep it classy.

:clap:

I like your stand.

Gopher Lady contributes more tangible rhetoric after one game than the majority of people on Gopherhole.

She can feel however she wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gopher Lady is the only person other than DL who I can think of that actually consistently reports stuff on here. Brings us news, information, quotes, scoops and the like. The rest of us are just makin' stuff up and arguing. So please, don't piss off Gopher Lady.
I appreciate her and the trusted info she provides. It's always solid and a good read. Thank you, Gopher Lady! Go Gophers!

Top Bottom