Jesperson to announce today

What good does it do if you are worried? Nothing. .... That's all I'm saying.[/QUOTE said:
Well, there is another way to look at worry. I've often said that: 'Worry must really help, because it seems that 98% of the things that I worry about - never happen.'

I believe in the end Joe will be a Gopher once he visits a couple other schools recruiting him and will see MN is where he belongs and the past issues will be put to rest, but it isn't a lock like so many people, myself included, thought it would be when he was offered and he is fully exploring his options. About a month ago, not many people thought he would end up here but things have definately shifted back towards the gophers. Minnesota still has a chance at a very good class but they need to bring there A game this last month.

Sometimes having a brother play at the same school can be a good thing, other times kids can view it as a negative and want to kind of get out from that shadow and do there own thing. Marshall Plumlee is a good example of a kid with two brothers at duke who early on expressed alot of desire to get away and do his own thing but in the end he committed to Duke.
Another thing is sometimes when everybody expects you to do something, you can start to feel like it wasn't your decision and you want to rebel a little and take control of a situation. In the end you may end up choosing that original option but now you can feel like it was your decision

Thanks for the update. Good points about about older brother playing somewhere. I still can't decide what I think about it helping/hurting

I believe in the end Joe will be a Gopher once he visits a couple other schools recruiting him and will see MN is where he belongs and the past issues will be put to rest, but it isn't a lock like so many people, myself included, thought it would be when he was offered and he is fully exploring his options. About a month ago, not many people thought he would end up here but things have definately shifted back towards the gophers. Minnesota still has a chance at a very good class but they need to bring there A game this last month.

Sometimes having a brother play at the same school can be a good thing, other times kids can view it as a negative and want to kind of get out from that shadow and do there own thing. Marshall Plumlee is a good example of a kid with two brothers at duke who early on expressed alot of desire to get away and do his own thing but in the end he committed to Duke.
Another thing is sometimes when everybody expects you to do something, you can start to feel like it wasn't your decision and you want to rebel a little and take control of a situation. In the end you may end up choosing that original option but now you can feel like it was your decision

Top Bottom