James Louis will be a Gopher

Or he could be an OSU fan posing as a Gopher fan to make us look bad.

I'm sort of in a state of a shock as a facebook voyeur is getting on his virtual high horse to look down upon other facebook voyeurs.

Or he could be an OSU fan posing as a Gopher fan to make us look bad.

If you click on that kids name, you will see he is in the farmhouse frat so he goes to the U and is not an OSU guy.

yep, no one who isn't in farmhouse is admitting that fact. trudat

If you click on that kids name, you will see he is in the farmhouse frat so he goes to the U and is not an OSU guy.

tOSU has a fine College of Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences thank you very much!

It's very possible though, as you state, that he is a UofM guy. That does not mean, as anybody who has attended Gopher games over the last 20 years knows; it does not mean that he is a Gopher fan.

I'm sort of in a state of a shock as a facebook voyeur is getting on his virtual high horse to look down upon other facebook voyeurs.

Assuming that people who use facebook are some sort of "Voyeurs" and assuming that criticizing other people on facebook constitutes "getting on your high horse", I don't see any reason these "voyeurs" should not "get on their high horse" to criticize other "voyeurs".

If someone is considering switching committments, yelling at them is counterproductive.

I hope one of these high horses ends up lame, I need some virtual glue for my new emoticon to sell to Iceland

Louis said that he's going to Minnesota to be with Donnell on his FB page. If it were like you are suggesting, I think he would just say something like "We're going to play for the same school," You know, all ominous and the like.

But he does say "Minnesota" in a few places.

People were suggesting earlier that this could just be some practical joke. If it's a joke, that means Donnell must be in on it. Why would he do that, unless he doesn't plan on attending Minnesota?

Even if this all turns out to be nothing, I'm glad to know Donnell Kirkwood's sister goes by SupaThyck on facebook.

If SupaThyck and J-Strings had a baby, would it be called SupaStrings or J-Thyck?

New tweet from GophersNow

"RB Donnell Kirkwood told me he's looking forward to challenging for a starting spot at Minnesota with teammate James Louis."

New tweet from GophersNow

"RB Donnell Kirkwood told me he's looking forward to challenging for a starting spot at Minnesota with teammate James Louis."

Good stuff. Hopefully it's true.

VT has received a number of kids from Atlantic, but the bulletin board posters (including some very, very reliable ones) don't seem too excited about Louis joining VT. Apparently VT is close on ships and might have a log-jam. However, you don't let a talent like Louis go if he's interested in your school.

My gut tells me that VT isn't really on the radar. My gut also tells me that I shouldn't have eaten a chili dog for lunch. Thus, it is probably right about at least one thing.

He didn't even make it to Blacksburg last weekend for his official visit. VT is not a player.

if your talking about the kid its me...

If you are the #07 from Delray Atlantic, you are about to go down in Minnesota folklore. Every year in the Brewster era a four star switches at the last second to join the Gophers and the first two guys (Keanon Cooper and Michael Carter) have a chance to be superstars.

If you are the 07 from somewhere else, I'm sure you are all right just the same.

If you are the #07 from Delray Atlantic, you are about to go down in Minnesota folklore. Every year in the Brewster era a four star switches at the last second to join the Gophers and the first two guys (Keanon Cooper and Michael Carter) have a chance to be superstars.

If you are the 07 from somewhere else, I'm sure you are all right just the same.

Search his previous forum posts...

I hope Brandon Walter shuts up. Those comment DO NOT help. "Yeah, just go to OSU and blend in with the rest of their athletes or come to Minnesota and make a name for yourself." This is not what most recruits want to hear.

I wonder if the XFL used this to try to sign NFL players.

I really don't know what to think about this anymore. On the one hand it really seems like Louis is just kidding around (as much as I want it to be true) but if that's the case Donnell seems to be unusually keen to help with this joke. Telling a reporter something that becomes a prank tomorrow would be an incredibly odd thing to do.

Yeah, it would be a pretty d-bag thing to do to your future team and its fans if this is a prank and Kirkwood is playing along with it.

Yeah, it would be a pretty d-bag thing to do to your future team and its fans if this is a prank and Kirkwood is playing along with it.

+1. It would be in pretty poor taste for Kirkwood to knowingly play along with this stunt. However, I've seen 18 year old kids exercise worse judgment many times before.

Why are so many people so pessimistic that they see what appears to be great news and they feel the need to sour it by saying said kid is just joking around? People treat facebook as an attachment of their real life, it holds significance in peoples lives, I would bet my substantial student loans that he will be a gopher tomorrow.

Diehard....

I'm pessimistic because i'm a Minnesota sports fan.

lol.. i dont even know what a framhouse frat is... I just hope for James and Seantrel to come so the Bank will be stuffed and USC game will be amazing with some talent on tthe field

waaat?
James Louis Its offical I done signed dem papers ohio state let's go!!!
11 minutes ago

maybe we'll get seantrel from sheer karma, i mean our sports teams cant possibly have anything more go wrong with them

Top Bottom