James Farrow Leaving Va Tech

If he isn't granted his release he can't recieve a scholarship for a year from a FBS school. I belive the estimated cost of attendance at the U is about 19K a year. My daughter has a ROTC sholarship so I only pay attention when we do the Federal paperwork.

Yea it is not cheap to go to the U. I'm by no means plugged in but I haven't seen anything written that would lead me to believe he won't be granted his release.

I talked to Minnetonka head coach Dave Nelson about Farrow:

What is the latest on James Farrow? I heard that he was going to transfer. Do you know where he might end up?

You know I haven't heard a word. He hasn't called me. I just know that he is leaving, but I don't know any specifics.

Is he just going to finish out the school Year?

Again, I don't know. You know more than me.

I talked to Minnetonka head coach Dave Nelson about Farrow:

What is the latest on James Farrow? I heard that he was going to transfer. Do you know where he might end up?

You know I haven't heard a word. He hasn't called me. I just know that he is leaving, but I don't know any specifics.

Is he just going to finish out the school Year?

Again, I don't know. You know more than me.

Thanks for at least trying Chris.

Hopefully he comes home, unlike Bryce McNeal who landed at UCONN.

Hopefully he comes home, unlike Bryce McNeal who landed at UCONN.

It would have been nice to see McNeal, but I think we have our future recievers in McDonald, DCT, and Jones (as well as others). He would've been in a great spot had he commited to MN initially instead of Clemson.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1173883.html:

Farrow says he has looked into San Diego, San Diego State, San Jose State, and visited another West Coast school.

"I visited UCLA. I loved it, but they have to wait until after the spring game to see if they have a scholarship."

While focus so far has been on Western schools, Farrow says he is open to anyone that comes along, as long as it happens fairly soon.

"I would like to decide by the beginning of May."

Top Bottom