Iowa could go 12-0

Remarkably, in BT games only, the Hawks' O is a mere +29 yds/gm this year vs the Gs...strange.

BT Games Only
TOTAL OFFENSE
9. Iowa 306.0
10. Michigan 298.0
11. Minnesota 277.0

I'm glad MplsHawk could take time out from discounting the word of a rape victim to deliver a treatise on class.

Check what Bronko says about your team's rape victim and then get back to me about class.

Iowa is good. No two ways around it. I will be rooting for them in all but one week here on out. Getting a BT team into the NC would be good for us all.

If we stay within 50 points of Iowa this year, I'm ripping down their goalposts.

It is entirely plausible that Alabama loses to LSU a week from Saturday. Bama's defense has looked awesome this year, but LSU is a tough team. I think it is a definite possibility that LSU beats Bama, and then LSU/Bama beat Florida in the SEC championship. If that occurs, it could definitely be Iowa vs. Texas in the BCS Nat'l Championship.

It was just a hypothetical anyway. We'll lose by 63.

I'm glad MplsHawk could take time out from discounting the word of a rape victim to deliver a treatise on class.

Brilliant commentary Khaliq, brilliant. Which one of my posts mentioned class, let alone qualifies as a treatise? Once you figure that one out, maybe you could explain how I in any way discounted the word of a rape victim. The points I was trying to make about the rape victim (note I never said "alleged victim"), was that her Mother's letter is written from an understandably emotional viewpoint representing one viewpoint of how things were handled, that it didn't condemn Kirk Ferentz as much as (if at all) so many people on this board seem to want to believe he should be condemned, and that an independent investigation found that many of the statements in that letter were inaccurate regarding the University of Iowa (not about the rape itself) and the handling of the matter. Sorry if I used too many words to respond, I realize that may be a challenge for you. I don't really expect you to be able to comprehend.

I will pull for the SEC over IOWA any day of the week, hopefully Iowa does not go 12-0. I hope OSU kills IOWA and injures a lot of their players while they are at it.

Brilliant commentary Khaliq, brilliant. Which one of my posts mentioned class, let alone qualifies as a treatise? Once you figure that one out, maybe you could explain how I in any way discounted the word of a rape victim. The points I was trying to make about the rape victim (note I never said "alleged victim"), was that her Mother's letter is written from an understandably emotional viewpoint representing one viewpoint of how things were handled, that it didn't condemn Kirk Ferentz as much as (if at all) so many people on this board seem to want to believe he should be condemned, and that an independent investigation found that many of the statements in that letter were inaccurate regarding the University of Iowa (not about the rape itself) and the handling of the matter. Sorry if I used too many words to respond, I realize that may be a challenge for you. I don't really expect you to be able to comprehend.
What was she wearing?

Obviously they need one of Florida, Alabama or Texas to lose. If that happens I think a 12-0 Iowa gets in. The SEC is not all it's hyped to be and letting a one loss Florida or Alabama in over an undefeated Iowa would be a travesty, as much as seeing them get there would make me a bit ill. Seeing Farve in purple for 7 weeks has numbed my sensitivity to such things.

They might need more than a little help. Cincy and USC could sneak in also. Not playing during the last couple weeks doesn't help any BT teams either.

Three teams from the SEC would go undefeated in the BT. Zero teams from the BT would go undefeated in the SEC. The SEC isn't over hyped.

National Championship? You want to talk National Championship? Are you kidding me? I'm just worried about beating Indiana! National Championship??

Top Bottom