Indiana transfer Parker Stewart to visit Gophers

I didn't realize he was so smart. Got his Bachelors in 2 years, already has one Masters, ACC All-Academic, IU Male Scholar Athlete of the Month last July with the highest GPA on the team.

I didn't realize he was so smart. Got his Bachelors in 2 years, already has one Masters, ACC All-Academic, IU Male Scholar Athlete of the Month last July with the highest GPA on the team.
That's impressive. Wow. Would fit the culture Ben wants.

Doesn’t sound like a bad character dude, just made a few dumb choices - I still do that

Doesn’t sound like a bad character dude, just made a few dumb choices - I still do that

EDIT - after reading the article above (in Fan of Ray Williams post) regarding his father’s passing. A few mistakes makes even more sense and that he stuck to his academic commitment, shows me more about his overall character than a few poor choices after losing his Dad.

Sounds he needs one more place to put it all together- that’s all

Last edited:

Top Bottom